Thirty-Seven

*** May *** 

"Get! Up!!!" Bulla Screamed jumping on Trunks' bed. I groan and snuggle closer to Trunks. "Argh! guys! you need to get up for school!!!!" Bulla screamed. She has too much sugar in her body. Then she pulled the blanket off and pushed both me and Trunks off the bed making Trunks lay on top of me. "Ow." I groaned and Trunks got up and extended his hand offering to help me up. I gladly accepted and got pulled up from the floor. "Um you can change into your GI since we only have 25 minutes to get ready and those are the only clothes you have here." Bulla informed me and I nodded totally fine with that decision. Since I LOVE wearing my GI its so comfy.

I walked in the bathroom and brushed my teeth, took a shower, and fixed my hair into a high ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom witheverything done within 15 minutes. and into Trunks' room to see him still in bed and I groaned "Babe!! Get up please!" I begged and he groaned still not getting up. I sighed  and an idea popped into my head. I walked over his side and kissed him and he opened his eyes. I pulled away and crawled in bed already ready. "can you please get up?" I asked with my best puppy eyes and he nodded. I smiled and kissed him passionately wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer. "My eyes!!! They burn!" Bulla yelled dramatically. I laughed and pulled away. Then got up from bed and pulled Trunks out of bed. "Hey I left my bag at home. So I'm gonna go home and get it alright? Meet you at school. I love you and thank you." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows together "For what?" Trunks asked with confusion in his voice. "Last night." I replied and we both smiled.

I hugged Trunks and left.

**** Trunks ****

May hugged me and left. 

Just then Bulla walked in the room all dressed and sat on my bed. "So... What did you guys do last night?" Bulla asked furrowing her eyebrows together. "Nothing. All we did was go to the forest and eat watch a quick video and watched shooting stars and meteorites." I replied walking over to my closet and picking out my black GI.  "Mhmm." Bulla says mockingly "We did!" I defended "You sure you didn't do anything else?" My little sister asked and I rolled my eyes. "No." I simply stated.

"Sure." Bulla replied and casually walked out of my room.

*******

I got home and found my bag in my closet in the corner which took me 5 minutes to find. Once I got my bag I said bye to mom, dad, and Tammy.

Finally I went off to school.

******

Me, Jamie, Trina, Bulla, Trunks, Goten, and Gohan arrived to school. Oh and did I mention that Gohan is MY Homeroom teacher and that he teaches Science? Well yup he is and does! which is awesome!  but it sucks for us cause we don't have him for science. Instead we have Mrs. San. Me, Jame, and Trina all have the same classes and homeroom class which is Gohan's class!! but Trunks and Goten has Mr. Xing for homeroom and has different classes than us. Except that we all have Science and Math together which is good.

The bell rang signalling us to go to homeroom. We all went to homeroom and Gohan was in a suit. "Well hi guys my name is Mr. Hokusai, but you can just call me Gohan and I am your Homeroom teacher."  Gohan said and the class greeted him.

Next came the attendance...

"Alana?"

"here!"

 "Antonio?"

"Here!"

"Bulla?" 

"HERE!!"

"Brandon?"