Chapter sixteen

****** May ******

I took the card that was in Trunks' birthday bag and decided to hold onto it since he didn't look at it yet, i'll give it to him tonight.

I grabbed my white floral t-shirt with black skinny jeans and my black leather jacket with black flats. Then i headed to the shower.

When I got out I tied up my hair and blow dried it. then I slapped on my clothes.

Once I finished everything there was a knock on the door i looked at the clock to see that its exactly 7:00 pm. Hmm someone like to be on time. I opened the door to see Trunks wearing a black leather jacket like mine and wearing the same outfit he wore at the party. He looks pretty hot! "these are for you." Trunks said handing me flowers "Aw Trunks these are pretty thanks." I said going into the kitchen and putting them in a vase "no problem." he said "You know you don't have to impress me right?" I said I can tell he was trying really hard to make a good impression. He sighed of relief and smiled. "shall we go?" Trunks said sticking his hand out  waiting for me to grab it. "yeah, oh let me get something real quick." I said speeding off to get his birthday card. When I came back I saw him standing outside looking outside. I should scare him, hehe nothing than better than a good birthday scare. I slowly snuck up behind him and screamed "BOO!" and he scream like a little girl "AHlHH!" Then I burst into fits of laughter "y-y-you...... sh-sh-shouldv'e .....s-s-s-seen your f-f-face." I said in between laughs and he just blushes "ha ha very funny now lets go." Trunks said "Yeah extremely funny." I said trying to calm my laughter. Once I finished laughing we headed in to our picnic location.

"Trunks where are we going?" I ask "Its a surprise." "But I hate surprises." I whine "so do I, fine i'll tell you, IF you tell me where we're going after our little picnic." Trunks said "NO! mine is a surprise." I say "OK then I won't tell you." Trunks said and I groan. 

Its been five minutes and we past the same place five times "Trunks? are you lost?" I asked. "No we past where we were going five times already." he said smirking "WHAT! then why are we still flying?" I asked totally confused " I like seeing you impatient, its cute." he said "well im about to get alot more cuter cause im getting more impatient." I said and he chuckles. "We're here." I said flying downward and I followed him. We soon arrived on the ground front of kami's lookout. "This is where everything happened from meeting you here to going on a date with you." Trunks said wow this is pretty romantic.

"It's so nice out considering there we're on a picnic" I said "Its so beautiful out." I said again "just like you." Trunks said "OK enough flirting for the day." I said blushing "Right." he said spreading out a blanket. We sat down and ate, when we were eating I grabbed a grape and was about to pop it in my mouth and then I looked at Trunks then a idea popped into my head. Hmmm this will be fun.

I grabbed a chunk of green grapes a threw them at Trunks. I think me and Trunks were thinking the same because at the same time I threw my green grapes he threw his purple grapes at me.

 "I guess I can read your mind." Trunks said smirking "Oh really? so what am I thinking right now?" I asked and he put both of his index finger on his temples "Hmmm Oh! your thinking of how amazing our date is." Trunks said "Wrong i'm thinking of how ridiculously cute you look right now." I said and he blushed.

I walked up to him and kissed him. Our lips seem so perfect like it was meant for each other. We pulled away and layed down. "So where are we going after." he asked and I smiled "It's a secret it's like the same thing we're doing but in a diffrent place. This place is so special to me it's where I come to think, relax, or just to swim." I said "the beach?" Trunks asked and I laughed "No." I said "Oh well can we go now?" Trunks asked and I nodded.

We packed up and headed to the forest.

Yeah I know, the forest? yeah the forest, deep in the forest is where a waterfall is and there's a cliff and if you jump off the cliff you won't get hurt. Its rocky free. "May!!! are we there yet? It feels like forever!" Trunks whine and I laugh "Its only been less than a minute." I said and I hear him groan. 

After two minutes we got to the forest. "The forest?" Trunks asked "Don't worry now put this on." I said handing him a blind fold. "Why?!?" He whined "Because." I said sternly  "Because isn't a reason it's a word." he said smiling. "Because I said so now just put it on, please?" I said giving him the puppy eyes. "Argh, fine!" he said giving in and putting the blind fold. 

I take his hands and lead him the way. Once we got there I took the basket and layed the blanket on the smooth green grass. "Can I take it off now?" I heard Trunks say "Yup." I said and he quickly takes off the blind fold off and his face was priceless and I crack up laughing "What?" he asked "your f-f-f-face!! it looks so f-f-f-f-funny." I said still laughing "Whatever. Wow May this is amazing how'd you find it?" he asked "Umm well when I was 4 years old I was upset that my dad died and I was just flying and I came across this place." I said and his face became a shape of an 'O' 

****

 Its been 3 hours since we left my house and we were laying on the blanket together with another blanket on top of us. Soon we fell asleep in each others arms.   I have to admit this has been the best first date ever.

   ******************************

  Can't upload till I don't really know when because I have mcas, I have to tutor my friend, and stuff i'll try to upload as soon as I can I'm so sorry   <3    - Bugs_Bunnie