Twenty-Eight

***** May *****

I wake up to see Trunks still sound asleep with his light snores. I walk over to my wardrobe with ease hmm... I guess i'm healed and I pull out a new clean GI since the one I'm wearing right now is all dirty, smelly, and messed up. I run into the bathroom and turn on the shower. Once its the right temperature I hop inside and start my usual routine Shampoo, Conditioner, Body wash, and Shampoo again. 

I hoped outside and put on my clothes and blow dry my hair. Then I tie my hair up in a pony tail and I start brushing my teeth. Then I walk out of the steamy bathroom. I enter the room and Trunks is still asleep. I smile at how peaceful Trunks looks. Then I walk out of the room and into the kitchen to find Bulma. I walk into the kitchen, but she's not there. I walk in her room to find her standing in front of her window looking at the view and then I hug her.

She tenses a bit and once she knew it was me she relaxed"Hi hun. Not to be rude or anything, but why are you hugging me?" she asked. "I just wanted to show and tell you thank you." I said "Thank you? Thank you  for what?" "Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for treating me like your own daughter like Bulla. And Thank you for everything." I said. Then Bulma turned around and she is close to crying. I hug her again then we let go. She wiped away her tears and smiled. "Hey where's Vegeta and Bulla anyway?" I asked.

Now that I think about it I haven't really hung out with her. Today I want ONLY me, Pan, Jamie, Bulla, and Trina to hang out today. "Um Bulla went jogging she should be back in about ten minutes and Vegeta is training in the gravity room." Bulma said "Well when she gets here can you tell her that i'm looking for her?" I asked and she nodded"well to past the time i'm gonna help Vegeta train." I said and she nodded. I left the room and went to where Vegeta was at.

I knocked on the door and the whole door clasped to the ground.

Oh god. 

I just broke the door down. I picked it up and tried to set it back in place. Gosh I have to watch out for my strength.

After about five minutes I finally got it. But there was one problem I was outside of the door....

Great.

I carry the broken door and move it out of my way. Then I just walk in to see Vegeta in his normal form training in 5000x gravity. I mentally face palm myself. I walk over there and put the gravity number back to 0x gravity. "Hey! what are you doing I was training." Vegeta says. "Well your not making any progress all your doing is torturing yourself. And guess what?" "What?" Vegeta asked raising an eyebrow. "I said guess!" I whine "Argh I don't know! Your gonna give me food?" he asked "NO! I'm training with you." I said and he smiled so wide that it might break "Really?!?!?!" Vegeta asked all excited and happy. "Yes. But not in here we are going to the kai planet. That's where I usualy train now." I said and he nodded. "wait I need to go change into a new GI and go fix the door." Vegeta says running off. I guess he found out about the door. 

After about 10 minutes Vegeta comes in wearing a fresh new blue GI and the door was put back to place thanks to me.

As we were about to go to the kai planet there was a knock on the door and the whole door fell down.

Again.

Then it reveals Goku behind the door. "Uhh.. I think the door is broken." Goku say smiling sheepishly. "Oh Come on! I just spent ANOTHER 7 minutes on that!" I said. "So.. I didn't break it you did! Ha! I'm innocent!" Goku says throwing his hands in the air. "Well are we going or not." Vegeta says impatiently. "Um.. yeah." "Wait where are you guys going?" Goku asks "Oh well we are going to train on the kai planet." I said "Oh well alright i'll just stay here and eat and stuff..." GOku said trailing off. I know he's going with this. "Hey Goku you wanna come?" I ask "Aw!! Why?! All Kakarote is going to do is just get stronger! Stronger than me!" Vegeta whines "Its ok i'll train you the most al;right?" he nodded "Well wanna come Goku?" "YES! 100% yes." Goku said all jumpy and what not.