Forty

**** Goten ****

Mr. Harrison was boring both me and Trunks. The thing that crept me out the most was that I kept on seeing this buff dude out the window and he was staring at us like literally directly at us. "Trunks do you see that dude over there? out the window?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah he's creeping me out." he said and I nodded in agreement. Just then class ended and we walked down the hallway to our next class. As we were walking we bumped into the dude that was out the window earlier. The dude had tan skin and was tall. He was wearing green pants and no shirt, but a vest and a yellow hat that had a red ribbion on it and had two R's on the ribbon. "are you two Trunks and Goten?" the dude asked with a deep voice. "Yeah why?" I asked and he smirked and quickly pulled out a pair of sissors cuting peices of our hair off. "Dude! what the hell-" Trunks was cut off by the bell. "Welcome for the trim." The man said and instantly vanished. "We're late man... we'll figure it out later. Plus he didn't even cut much so it isn't that noticable."I said and he nodded running to our next class which we were late to...

**** Jamie ****

It was lunch and all of us were finishing up our meal, which was pretty good may I add. "so anything new guys?" I asked

"Well some dude cut mine and Trunks' hair today and it was so weird because he had no life force. It was like as if he's a ghost or a robotor something!" Goten said.

"Well what did he look like?" Trina asked

"Um well he had tan skin and was tall. He was wearing green pants and no shirt, but a vest and a yellow hat that had a red ribbion on it and had two R's on the ribbon." Trunks said.

"Oh well dont worry about it he's probably some freak who wants free samples of hair." Bulla said and we laughed. Just then the bell rang telling us to go to our final class of the day which was gym. As me, Trina and Bulla were walking I accidently bumped into a tall buff dude. Hey! he looks just like the dude Trunks described. The man smirked and pulled peices of our (me, Marron, Bulla, and Trina) hair.

"Dude!!! ow! what the hell!! that hurt!" I yelled rubbing the back of my head.

"Why don't you pull some one else's hair!!!" Bulla yelled.

"Women.." the man mumbled in a VERY deep voice. Wow some one went through puberty.

"Yo! I heard that!" Trina yelled. Then he walked away putting our hair in a bag with ..... is that Goten's and Trunks' hair in that bag too? why would he need hair?

He has issues.

**** May ****

I got home and got my back pack and checked the time. 7:37 pm. Then I headed to capsule corp since Trunks was be home. I arrived too see Trunks on the couch and his bag on the floor next to him.

"Hey babe." I said sitting on top of him.

"Hey." Trunks said looking up smiling. I leaned in a kissed him passionately and he kissed back. Just then he moved his arm around my waist and I wrapped my arm around his neck and started playing with his hair. We smiled into the kiss and Trunks started kissing my neck.

"Trunks..." I moaned and I can feel him smirking against my skin. Then his lips started sucking against my skin

"Trunks..." I moaned. Then I felt his fingers play with the hem of my shirt. I was about to pull it off until....

"GUYS IM HOME!!!!- TRUNKS!!!! MAY!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!?!?!??!!" Bulma yelled. We pulled away and I got off his lap.

"Uh..hi mom" Trunks said and Bulma shook her head