Chapter four

***********May***********

*yawn* I wake up rubbing my eyes and see Goku in front of my bed smiling "Goku? what are you doing?" "umm i was just wondering if you could train me?" "im so sorry Goku but i dont think that you and Vegeta need me anymore and im sorry but im hanging out with trunks today." "oh well its ok but if i have trouble can you help me?" "yeah of course i would loved to and would you tell Vegeta what i just told you?" "yeah but i don't think that he will take it well." "oh well tell him if he needshelp then he can come to me and i would love to help you guys." "ok thanks and can i ask you a question?" "yeah go ahead" "um whats up with you and Trunks you guys have been really close" "yeah we're just friends."  "oh well do you have feelings for him?" goku asks with a smile on his face. " yeah" i say blushing "oh there's nothing to be shy about everyone knows that you guys have feeling for each other." and with those words brought a smile on my face "really you think he likes me more than a friend?" "yeah! its so noticeable you'll see someday he'll tell you his feelings and probably you'll tell yours to him but not now your too young and your practically the daughter i never had so i treat you as my own." "thanks goku i think of you as my dad too because of the way you care about me and others." "welcome well i gotta go dont want Trunks waiting" He says wiggling his eyebrows and continues "but remember you guys are too young so not now." "ha ha i know well bye Goku." "see you later May" and with that he left.

**** 2 hours later****

Knock Knock the door opens to reveal Vegeta "Hi May can you give me some tips real quick because im having trouble training and kakarote told me and about you and trunks" he says also wiggling his eyebrows "Shh he might hear you and only you and Goku knows that i like him?" "yeah but everyone been knowing you didnt have to tell them it was obvious" "was it?" "yeah so can you help?" "yeah" ..........

"so you have to control your energy in super sayian 3 form and dont let your rage over come you you need to be calm in order to master it. Then once your done you have to train in super sayian 3 form so you'll need a sparring partner like Goku. So ask him To be your sparring partner and when you master super sayian 3 you'll need to have alot of rest okay?" "yes i understand and do i tell kakarote how to master super sayian 3 as well?" "yes." "ok well bye i have to see kakarote oh yeah and what do we do after mastering super sayian 3?" "I already know how to get to super sayian 4 its just that i havent tried it yet." "WHAT ! how do you already know?!?" "i have my ways just dont worry ok?" "arghh alright well bye " "bye vegeta" we wave good bye and i head towards Bulma to ask where Trunks is. " Hi Bulma do you know where Trunks is" "yeah hes in the backyard with Goten and May?" "yeah" "you guys are too young so wait ok and if you want to talk Chi-Chi and I are always here" "yeah I know Goku already told me thanks and if i need some advice ill go to either you or Chi-Chi and bye ill see you later" "bye sweetie" i walk outside and into the backyard to see Goten and Trunks sparring hmm this will be interesting..

"ok the loser of this battle tells the winner a secret." Goten says hmm.. what is this kid up to?

********Goten********

I have to win i need Trunks to confess his feeling to me. Then my next victim will be May. and if they like eachother i can just set them up easy as pie. Mmmmm... pie im hungry " hold on Trunks im hungry let me go eat something first" "ok ill wait im not hungry" "ok more food for me" I walk inside to find some food and wow look what i found PIE !! I run over and start devouring the pie. Mmmm that was good. I think i'll go take a nap then i'll play with Trunks. I lay on the couch and go to sleep.

**********Trunks********** 

 Whats taking Goten so long? 

" Hi Trunks" May says " hi May whats up?" "oh nothing I just got bored at home" May says "oh well you wanna come inside?" "yeah why not." We both walk into the living room to find goten sleeping on the couch hey i thought we were gonna fight. eh ill wait "so what do you wanna do?" " umm you wanna talk because i need to tell you something" "yeah sure" I said. what does she wanna tell me? is she gonna tell me something important? We walk into my room and sit on my bed "so what did you wanna tell me?" "umm well i was wondering....."

************May************

"umm well i was wondering....." should i tell him that i like him or should i lie and wait like how Goku said " i was wondering whats ypur highest limit of power?" I lied "oh ummm super sayian 2 i guess" "really? wow i didnt kno-" then the door swings open to see tired Goten "oh hey may i was looking for you umm can i talk to you?" then he looks at Trunks "alone?" Goten says continuing his sentence " Oh yeah sure see you later Trunks" "bye May" i walk out of the room to see Goten near the door "I need to talk to you in a diffrent place not around here."

"oh ok Bye Trunks we're Leaving!!" I said 

 No response

"um we should get going" "ok" i say we fly out and land in a flowery field "so i wanted to talk to you about Trunks" Goten starts oh my god does he know?.... "oh well what does this have anything to do with him?" "I think you like him." crap. "oh.. how do you know?" "its noticeable" "oh well do you think he like me back?" "YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT?!?! OF COURSE HE DOES!!! I just have to make sure thats why im gonna ask him later" "dont tell him that i like him ok? please" "yeah sure but why?" "umm well Goku knew that i have a crush on him but he told me that were too young to date and i agree with him." "oh well that makes sense your like a sister to me and a daughter to him." "yeah i know" "well we better get going its getting late." "ok well bye goten thanks with the whole talk momment!" "yeah no problem bye! " "bye" I fly off to go home but I got hit with a powerful wave and i go crashing down to the ground and before I blacked out  hearing laughing. Who was that?

***************************

This is May on the side

Who do you think was trying to kill her?

sorry for the short chapter but the next one will be longer i promise. but what did you think of the Goku moment with May and the Goten moment with her? comment and vote please!! god i seem desperate haha well love you guys!! <3

- bugs_bunnie