Twenty-Five

**** Jamie ****

We all heard everyone crying especially Kimmy she was the loudest out of everyone. We were all thinking of one question and one question only why were they crying?

May is going to be fine right? ... Yeah she should be fine shes strong, she should handle anything.

I'm sure of it.

***** Goku ******

Once everyone calmed down well almost everyone Kimmy was still crying. We went into the room where Trunks, Gohan, Jamie, and May was in

We walked in and I sat next to Goten and trunks since I knew they would have a melt down when Dr. Reed tells them what happened to May. 

"Well hello I already told the adults whats happening to May. Now its time to tell the teenagers. Well I am deeply sorry, but in the state May is in right now she is in a coma I don't know what caused her to go into a coma and now I am afraid to tell you this, but May has a heart virus. I am very sorry but there isn't a cure we are working on it right now and we made a lot of progress but we don't know if its safe yet. Once she wakes up the virus will activate and she will get more sick than she is now. She will become so sick that her body won't be able to take the virus anymore and her body will shut down. I am deeply sorry." Dr. Reed said

I looked down to see Trunks in tears holding tight onto May's hand. Goten walked over to Jamie and tried to sooth Jamie even though he was also in tears. Bulma sat next to Trunks comforting him.

"NO! she can't die! she's strong enough to handle it!" Trunks said now flipping out.

"I'll leave you guys alone." Dr. Reed said exiting the room.

"Trunks she can't handle it. If I couldn't handle it then she can't" I said as positive as I could.

"Wait did you say you had a heart virus just like May?" Trunks asked and I nodded

"Then how are you here? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but aren't you supposed to be dead if you had the heart virus?" Trunks asked

"Oh I was cured. You see um Trunks from the future gave me an antidote and that antidote was the cure for the virus and he came before you were born and the cure was already made in their time or dimension or what ever they call it." I explained

"Wait! the future me gave you an antidote to cure the heart virus that May has now right?" Trunks asked hopfully and I nodded. "YES!!!! so do you still have more, you know left overs of the antidote?" Trunks asked and I nodded. Oh I know where he's getting with this. "YES! she can have to antidote to cure her! Your a genius Trunks!" I said excitedly "I know." Trunks said.

Just then May woke up.

Oh no.

The virus is activated.

"Hi guys." she said weakly. Kimmy ran to her side "Oh sweetheart! I need you to go back to sleep." Kimmy said "What? why? where am I? am I in the hosp-................AHHH!!!!" May screamed. "The virus has been activated!" Bulma said "Trunks. Goku go find Gohan and go find the antidote!!" Chi-Chi screamed we nodded and left to go find Gohan.

Once we found Gohan we went home. It took forever to find it. I thought Chi-Chi threw it out but I must be positive in this situation. "Gohan did you find it?" I asked hopefully "Nope." Gohan replied "How about you Trunks." 

No response. 

"Trunks?" we both shouted 

No response. We looed all over the place until he popped out from the sheets. "AHH!!" I screamed and Gohan and Trunks were laughing "You sound like a g-g-girl when you screamed. HAHA!!!" Gohan said"I know!!!!!" Trunks said still laughing. Their laugh grew louder "L-l-look at his p-p-pants!! he-he-he pee'd his p-p-pants!!!" Trunks said laughing a lot harder "I-I-I ca-ca-can't br-br-breath!!" Gohan said still laughing all over the floor. I left to go change my pants. And Yes I did pee my pants.Once I came back Trunks and Gohan finished laughing and wiped away their tears that they created when they were laughing and I rooled my eyes. "Oh yeah I found the antidote I think.... is this it?" Trunks asked holding the antidote I took it out of his hands and It was practically more than half full."So you were laughing at me the entire time and you didn't bother telling me that you found the antidote that can cure your girlfriend till now?!?!" I shouted "Sorry it was just way too funny when the second most powerful person in the universe pee'd his p-pant!!" Trunks said laughing again. Oh here we go again. I justput Trunks' hand on my shoulder and Gohan's hand on the other shoulder. I ignored their laughter in the backround and instant transmitted to the hospital.