Chapter twenty

***** May *****

We stood there in a view of the most terrifying thing ever Trunks is choking Pan!! I lunged in and kicked Trunks. He dropped Pan and she was coughing, I rushed over to her and kneed down next to her. "Pan! oh my god are you okay? are you hurt anywhere?" I ask checking her entire body. " I'm......fine...and.....May? .......why did Trunks try to kill me? I thought we were friends" Pan said in between coughs and I shook my head. "No sweetie it's just that Trunks is now a part of Baby. Trunks is being controlled by a tuffle and when baby was inside him he had enough time to lay his eggs in him." I said and a tear slipped out of my eye. Next thing I knew Trunks kneed me in the face sending me flying towards the ship.

I crashed inside and quickly got up. Then there was a massive wave shot towards me I was about blast back, but Goku and Jame interfered and blasted their wave at Trunks' hopefully it didn't kill him.

As the smoke cleared I picked Pan up and placed her next to me. Then Vegeta, Gohan, and Goten came and stood next to Trunks. "Your gonna pay for that you pity sayian." Gohan said to Goku. "if you didn't know your a sayian too." Goku said and I chuckled "you just practically called yourself pity." I said now laughing 

Then Vegeta aka Baby walked up "Well. Well. Well if it isn't Goku, Pan, and two worthless humans" Baby said I looked and Jamie and Jamie was looking at me. We were both smirking "Wipe that ugly smirk off your face!" Baby demanded but instead of smirking we were smiling then we started to laugh in his face. "What the fuck is so funny?!?!" Baby now yelled getting furious "Y-y-y-you th-th-think we're hu-hu-human!!!" I said and bursted into laughed and Baby's face was so priceless I started to laugh even more "S-so your saying that your not human?! then what are you?!" Baby asked "We are ... proud sayian! I am stronger then Gohan, Trunks, Goku, and Vegeta combined" I said getting serious for a minute then I started to laugh agian because of baby's face!! "I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-so sorry its just that your f-f-face is s-s-so funny!" I said struggling to say my sentence becauseof my laughter."Im-Im-thats impossible!!" Baby said and I saw the emotion of fear in his face. "oh it's possible." Goku said "well then do you want to settle this fight outside?" Baby asked and we nodded. We flew to a deserted place on ground no one was around, but then I saw something coming in the distance I couldn't see who it was, who is that? its.....Bulma!! in a type of machine?  "Lord Baby it's ready!!" Bulma yelled. What's ready? I heard Baby then laughing "Excellent!" He flew towards the machine and a flash of greenish, blueish light shot towards Baby.

He-he- he started to grow!!! his muscles grew!  his power increased "May! i'll handle Baby you take care of Gohan, Goten, and Trunks! Jamie you take care of Pan for me." Goku said flying towards Baby "Goku! me and Buu can handle Baby Jamie go with May and fight Gohan, Goten, and Trunks!" Mr. Satan said "thanks Mr. Satan! we could use the help!" both me and Goku shouted and he nodded.

Goku flew to where Baby was at and me and Jame flew to where  Gohan, Goten, and Trunks was at. "Jame you take Gohan and i'll take Goten and Trunks ok?" I said I knew she could handle Gohan alone because when we were on planet kai she acsended to super sayian 3! and I kept on training on super sayian 5, but mostly on Super Sayian 4. 

"Sounds great to me." Jame responded. Goten and Trunks turned Super sayian and I lunged towards Goten first and I wasabout to knee him in the face, but he caught my knee and swung me around then threw me to the ground before I was about to  touch the floor Trunks kicked me to the sky and Goten shot the Kamehameha wave at me and I flew straight to the ground. I got up and wiped some blood off my lip. From the corner of my eye i saw Jame in super sayian 3 form beating Gohan into a bloody pulp. Goku was getting a great beating from Baby I had to go help Goku. I turned super sayian and knock both Goten and Trunks with only two ki blasts one each.