Chapter eighteen

****** May *******

I was flying home until I heard someone call my name.

"Ay yo May." my best friend Jame said. I stopped and waited for her to catch up. "Hey what's up?" "what I can't talk to my best friend? Anyway tell me what happened between you and lover boy." she said "Well ........." then I spilled everything that happened. "Aww that's so cute I remember Goten doing the same but different. " She says smiling of the memory.

We then arrived at my house. I decided to take a quick shower since I smelt like salt.

Once I got out of the shower I decided to wear some comfy grey shorts with a black tank top with a crop top over it.

I came into the living room to see Jame sprawled out on the couch. "Get up we my friend are having girls night." I say trying to drag Jame off the couch. "Argh but your couch is soo comfy." Jame whines. "There's gonna be food involved." I said trying to convice her. Right then she jumps off the couch and runs towards the door. "well what are you waiting for? let's go!" Jame says and I chuckle.

We fly to the food court and order our food apparently we ordered alot since people were staring at us while we were eating. Then we finished eating about 15 minutes after and threw away our food.

We

walked out and into the mall. We pasted some stores but weren't interested in any of them they were all slutty clothes which we hated. Jame and I just hate slutty clothes it shows too much.

We came to a stop where we saw some fighting gi's. We entered the store and bought some cute gi's Jame got light blue top with white pants as her gi and for me I got black top and pants as my gi. We went up to the cash register and I was about to pay, but Jame shoved my cash away from the cashier and paid for both of us. "Jame I was gonna pay!" I whined and she stuck out her tongue. "Well too bad you wouldn't let me pay for our food so I won't let you pay for you gi's." she said cleverly "fine." I said since I didn't want to argue. We walked out and decided that we both should put some power into our gi's since they were weak before. After they were quite heavy. so my flew back to my house.

Once we got home we were greeted by Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, Piccolo, Uub, Gohan, Pan, Bulma, Chi-Chi, and Videl. "Uh hi guys." I said and kid Goku stepped forward. "May remember how I was shrunk by the black star dragon balls." he said and I nodded. "well it's been a month since that happened and we need to go and find them and if we don't then the earth will explode." he said. Oh yeah I forgot king kai told me this once Goku turned to a kid again. "so who's going?" I asked "Me you and Vegeta." he said "What! why its not like I hate you guys are anything, but can't me and Vegeta stay here and protect the earth while you and umm........" I said trying to fugure out who should go with Goku. Oh Trunks and Goten! they can train with Goku on the way to find the dragon balls since Trunks knows how to work it if anything goes wrong and Goten can help out with something. "Trunks and Goten!" I say and Trunks and Goten look at me as if i'm crazy. "Wait What?" Goten and Trunks says confused. "She's right. Trunks, Goten your going on the trip with Kakarote understand." Vegeta says "What! but why!!." Goten and Trunks says. "Because you two have gone soft over the years and you need some training. Trunks can help with the spaceship and Goten can just help with any problems on the way. All of us will stay behind to protect the earth." Vegeta says "he has a point." Piccolo says and I nod in agreement. "but I wanna stay here with May!" Trunks whines and wraps an arm around my waist. "and i wanna stay here with Jamie!" goten too whines and does the same and wraps an arm around Jame's waist. "Well too bad! your going now let's go you guys need to get ready." Piccolo says "Videl and I will help Bulma setting up the spaceship." Gohan says going to help Bulma. "and i'll start making more food for the trip." Chi-Chi says going off into the kitchen "I'll help kakarote pack since he doesn't know a thing about packing." Vegeta says "Yeah I guess I don't know who to really pack." Goku says scratching the back of his head. "Jame will help Goten pack and i'll help Trunks pack." I said bringing Trunks to his room and Jame nods and brings Goten with her and they go with Veggie and Goku back to Goku's house.