Chapter eight

************ Goku ************

I was shocked at what I just heard. So when I set May down on her bed I asked Bulma what happened and she told me that she and Trunks had an argument and I said about what and she told me everything that Trunks had said. Why would he say that about her and her mother? was he mad?

Great now I have to ask Trunks "hey Bulma can I talk to Trunks real quick?" I asked "Yeah sure go ahead."I nodded and went into his room hey Trunks i'm coming in alright?" "yeah sure." Trunks said I walk in and see him laying on his bed.

"Hey Trunks I heard what you said about May how you said in your exact words 'Is she that much of a baby? What now is she going to cry to her mom oh right she died!' " "Did you really say that Trunks?" I heard May say oh god she wasn't  supposed to hear that I thought she was asleep. I turn to see tears running down her cheek

************* May ***********

I wake up on my bed in Capsule Corp I get out and walk down the hall to hear Goku talking to Trunks. "Hey Trunks I heard what you said about May how you said in your exact words 'Is she that  much of a baby? What now is she going to cry to her mom oh right she died!' " I heard Goku say. OK now he crossed the line, first he avoids me, next he becomes rude to me, and now he talks about my mom's death?  "Did you really say that Trunks?" I say while tears roll down my cheek " May i'm so sorry." Trunks says reaching out for me, but I take a step back. "don't touch me!" I yell "May I truly am sorry I didn't mean to." Trunks says "DIDN'T MEAN TO!! ALL YOU EVER DONE EVER SINCE I CAME BACK WAS TO MAKE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL! FIRST YOU IGNORE ME, NEXT YOU SAY RUDE THINGS TO ME AND NOW YOU TALK BAD ABOUT MY MOM'S DEATH?!?!?!?! NOW TELL ME WHAT DID I EVER DO WRONG! BECAUSE THAT'S THE MAIN QUESTION THAT FLOATED IN MY MIND SINCE I CAME BACK!" I yell "May Calm down" Goku says trying to sooth me but its not working. "NO! I am not going to calm down and to even think that your taking his side for this! you know what now i'm starting to think of me coming back to earth was a huge mistake." I say in disbelief "May please don't say that." Goku says ''No i'm done with this I'm done, with everything." I say walking over to my room grabbing a suitcase filling it with clothes, pictures, and bathroom items. "May like I said i'm so sorry please don't leave." Trunks said now crying on my doorway.

A tear slipped my eye "I have to go Trunks and I have two questions to ask you." I said "yeah?"

"One why did you hate me so much?" I asked

"I never did I was just pissed that you would leave us like that. So I just got angry." He said looking down in shame.

"Trunks.... I did it to save earth and it was my ancestors fight and since it wasn't finished I had to go finish it for them because he killed too many people and he killed you guys to I would just feel guilty because I wouldn't do anything. So I decided to save everyone on earth and the whole universe. Oh and that reminds me and you guys wish back everyone that were killed by Tamoron?"

"Oh yeah sure and May? did you even think about how we would react when we found out?"

"of course I did thats why it was so hard for me."

"It was?" Trunks asked

"Definitely. And the second question is .... Did you even like me at all?" I asked

"May.... remember how I told you that I was going to see Goten?" He said and I nodded

"yeah well I went there to talk about you and to see if you had feeling for me and you do and that was when I didn't like you." He said and my face fell.

" I didn't like you.... I was in love with you. I love you May." He said and with that I kissed him on the cheek

" Trunks I have to go I love you too but I have to work some things out i'll be back when you turn 16 and don't worry of where i'm going and I promise you that I will be alive when I come back to you, oh yeah and when i'm gone please eat. please?" 

He slowly nodded 

"Trunks don't worrry i'll be back before you know it. I will always love you." and with that I instant transmit to where I was going.......

 King Kai's Planet.

***************************************

Awww they said i love you to each other. Its so sad well i'll update soon. 

and truly madly deeply the song on the side is based on how Trunks feels

 Sooo bie

- Bugs_Bunnie <3