Twenty-Four

********* Trunks **********

We were having a blast especially May. There was so many tears, both May and Tammy were crying from the resurrection of their parents. I was glad that her life is now complete with everyone that loves her. I will promise myself that I will LOOK AFTER her no matter what happens. I love her and that's. That. No one but her.

Once the party ended everyone left except May and her family. "well bye you guys goodnight." Kimmy/May's mom said "Um mom is it OK if I stay here for the night?" May ask and they nodded "As long as you guys don't do anything inappropriate, alright?" Tony said "Don't worry Tony! me and my husband will make sure they don't do anything stupid." Mom said "alright well bye Mayflower, bye everyone!" May's parents said "Bye dad, bye mom, bye Tammy." May said hugging all of them "Bye sweet heart." Kimmy said "Bye May." Tammy said "Bye love you" May said and we all waved goodbye.

After they left, me and May said goodnight to my parent and went to bed.

We went in my room and put on our Pj's and when I mean Pj's i mean me in my boxers and May in ONLY my t-shirt and underwear with her tail hanging loose. She looked hot in my clothes.

While May was putting on my black t-shirt I went straight to bed and May joined me. I wrapped my arms securely around her waist and she snuggled into my chest. "I love you." May said "I love you too May" I say and kiss her forehead. Then I slowly close my eyes

"Trunks?" May asks

"Yeah?"

 "Thanks..... for everything."  she said and I opened my eyes

"no problem. I just wanted to show you how much I really cared for you."

She look looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes. I leaned down and kissed her passionately.

Then we slowly drifted off to sleep.

***

I  woe up to feel the bed dip and I hear May run towards the bathroom. I sit up and rub my eyes I guess it time for me to wake up. I stumble towards the bathroom and knock on the door before coming in.

No answer.

I slowly open the door to see May on the ground in front of the toilet throwing up. I walked over to her and collected her hair with one hand and patted her back with the other. 

Once she was done she walked over to the sink and rinsed her mouth taking out all of the left over waste in her mouth. Then she brushed her teeth and when she was done she walked over to our bed and laid down. Then she started to cough.

"Babe are you alright?" I asked with my voice full of concern "yeah...... i'm fine...... don't worry........ about it....... i'm just cold....... " She said in between coughs. I walked over to her and felt her forehead and it was burning!!! and she said she was cold?!?!?!?!?

I walked out of our room and ran straight towards the kitchen to find mom making breakfast. "Mom do you have any medicine?" i asked and she shut off the stove and set tons of bacon, sausages and eggs on the table since she knew that dad would come out and devour the whole thing. "Are you sick?....You don't feel sick. why do you need it?" she asked feeling my forehead "No it's May she seems sick. Shes been throwing up and coughing" 

Before I knew it mom was in my room with a bucket, different types of medicine, a towel, sheets of blankets, and water. A LOT of water. "Trunks call her parents and tell them that shes going to the hospital." mom said sadly it sounded as if she was hiding something, but what?

"Is she THAT sick?" I asked and she nodded. I walked to my phone on the bathroom counter and dialled May's mother's number. Within two rings she picked up.

"Hello?" that"Umm hi Kimmy its me, Trunks" 

"Oh! why hello Trunks how are you?"

"I'm fine, but...."

"But?"

"But May isn't she's going to the hospital my mom said that she's sick and she said that she's sick. So sick that she needs to go to the hospital."

I heard the phone drop

"Hello?" I asked and she picked up the phone

"sorry um.. we'll meet you there.... Thank you for telling me."

With that she hung up.

I walked back into the room and I see dad, mom, Goku, Pan, Chi-Chi, Goten and Jamie here.

"Trunks go freshen up and Goku will take us to the hospital." Mom demanded and I did what I was told.

Once I was done I went to the hospital.

**

May was in her hospital bed sleeping and I was sitting by her side. From the corner of my eye I saw Goku, Chi-Chi, mom, dad, Gohan, Videl, Kimmy, Tony, and Tammy talking about something serious based on their faces. May's family came the exact same time we did. I was sitting next to Goten and Jamie was sitting on the other side of May looking  through a magazine and Pan was sitting next to the window looking at the bright blue sky and I was talking to Goten.

"So what happened?" He asked "I don't know I woke up and I see her throwing up and coughing. It's like she got sick  through the night." I responded and I took May's hand in mine. Her skin was pale and she got tubes stuck onto her body. While her chest went up and down. We were waiting for the results for whats up with May to come.

Soon a male doctor came through the door with stacks of papers in his hands. "Hi i'm Dr. Reed and well May here has gotten a seve-" He was cut off by mom. "Umm sorry to interrupt but can you tell only us..... outside?" she asked politely he nodded and walked outside of the room with the adults only and left me, Pan, Goten, and Jamie in the room. Why would mom want him to tell only them and not us?

**** Bulma ****

Me and Chi-Chi thought it was the same sickness Goku had when the androids were after him because she had the same exact symptoms so we told Vegeta, Goku, Gohan, Videl, Tammy, Tony, and Kimmy our theory and Vegeta thought so too, but Goku kept quiet since he did know the symptoms Tammy, Kimmy, and Tony were shocked and hoped that she didnt have what goku had..... a heart virus. We walked outside of the room to hear about the results.

"Well right now May is in a coma we didn't find out how she got it, it just appeared to be a coma then we found out what is really the matter with her...... I am deeply sorry, but May has a heart virus. We've been working on a cure recently and we've made some progress, but we aren't very sure if its 100% safe. I'm sorry." Cr. Reed said and everyone broke down into tears. Gohan left to get some fresh air and to relax, Videl was crying along with me and Chi-Chi. Goku and Vegeta only had a couple of tears. Chi-Chi cried into Goku's chest and he comforted her and I cried into Vegeta's chest while he comforted me.

We all knew very well that she might die soon. 

***********************

 So let me explain. I am so sorry I had math ANET which I hate soo much! and I had to do a 15 paragraph essay on history and I had to got to this club for school. 

BUT hey!! its vacation so I get to update MORE!!!! YAY!!