Chapter seven

*************** May ***************

After everyone left I headed towards the bathroom and Brushed my teeth for the night.

When I was done I walked out of the bathroom and bumped into..... Trunks "Watch it." He said rudely "Sorry." I said and walked into my room. I layed down and started thinking. What the hell is his problem? Did I do something wrong to make him hate me all of a sudden? I turned to the clock to see its 2:37 am wow time passes by really fast. I shut my eyes to be taken over by sleep.

*************** Morning *****************  

*Yawn* I wake up rubbing the  sleep out of my eyes I walk out of bed and walk to the bathroom to do my daily routine Shower, Brush teeth, and tying hair. I exit the bathroom and walk to the kitchen to only see Bulma and Vegeta. "hi hun can you wake Trunks?" Bulma asked "yeah sure." I walk over to Trunks' room and knock after 5 minutes I decided to open the door.    I open the door and sit on his bed and shake him gently "hey Trunks your mom wants you to wake up." I say as nice as possible "ok i'll do anything as long as you get away from me and stay out of my life! I don't like you so why are you even trying to be nice? just leave me alone." Trunks said and a tear slipped down my cheek does he hate me that much? I walk out of his room into the kitchen and started to eat breakfast. As I was eating Trunks came in the room "I'm going to go see Goten." He said and went through the door.

************* Goten *************

I was finishing ating till there was a knock on the door  "I got it !" I yelled I opened it to find Trunks "Hi Trunks whats up?" I ask "Umm why do you think May is being so nice to me when i'm being rude to her?" He said woah woah woah back up the truck, he was rude to her? why? "why were you rude to her in the first place?"  I asked and he just shrugged and said "Becuase she just left us without even telling us why. And just made our lives alot more difficult without her." "Trunks she did it to save the whole universe from being destroyed by Tamoron." "yeah whatever but answer my question why was she being so nice to me when i'm being rude to her?" I guess it's time for me to tell him. "Its because she likes you and when I mean like you I mean like you, like you and do you like her back?" I asked. "She like me?" He said under his breath "Yeah but do you like her back?" "I don't like her back I was in love with her but now i'm not so sure anymore. Listen I gotta go bye Goten." He said then left. Probably to go home

*************** Trunks **************  

Ok I maybe went a little too far this morning but she deserves it.   She made us think that she was dead probably thinking that we were gullible. And it was rude for her to make us a living wreck like the world was unstable and to leave us like that, once I found out that she was alive the entire time! I was pissed. Did she even care about what we thought?, what I thought? Me and Goku couldn't even eat when we found out that she was dead. 

I was just pissed and I still am.  

I don't even think I love her anymore yeah I said it love, I was in love with her but now i'm not so sure.    I came home from Goten's house and headed towards my room until mom stopped me "Hey Trunks an I ask you something?" Mom said "yeah sure." "what did you say to May?" "Nothing. why?." I lied "oh its just that she looked bothered or upset when she left your room this morning." Mom said  "Is she that much of a baby? What now is she going to cry to her mom oh right she died!" I snapped. "Trunks Briefs! you do not insult others. What has gotten into you?!?!" "Nothing." I said then headed out of the door.  Why is she on May's side? I left and went into my room to take a nap.  

********** May ***********   

 I need to get away.  

away from everything. 

I fly back home and when I mean home I mean my "real" home. The type of home I grew up in. Everytime I go under the tree in front of my house........  

 I need to get away.  

away from everything.    

All of my worries.

Gone.

Trunks.  

Gone.

Drama.  

Gone.  

Reality.  

Gone.  

It just seems that whenever i'm under this tree it blocks everything out of my mind. As I approach my house I lay down under the tree and just relax.  

 ********* 3 days later *********  

********** Goku ***********  

I arrive at Capsule Corp to see  my little MAYflower.   Knock. Knock.   "May is that you !?!?!" I hear Bulma panick whats going on? "no its me Goku." She opens the door and welcomes me in. I walk in and ask "Bulma whats wrong?" I asked confused "May's gone." she says WHAT!  "what?!? what do you mean gone? did you tell Vegeta?" "Yes but he said he can't feel her energy or whatever you guys call it so he's been looking all over the place for her." she says "I'll help him find her." I say and she nods I stand there trying to feel her life force but its no use I can't feel it i'll try to contact king kai  

( speaking telepathically )  

   "King Kai do you know where May is?" I asked "i'm sorry Goku I don't but I can help just give me some time." King kai says "ok thank you." I reply "anytime" He says I really do hope that she's ok   but most of all alive.    

 " Goku! I found her she's at home!" King kai says "what no i'm at Capsule Corp right now." I said confused "No she at home. Her real home in her tree house. She's been sleeping the entire time." King kai says and my mouth forms a shape of an "O"  "oh thanks King kai."     

( real world )

  If she was sleeping then why can't I feel her life force? hmm strange. "Bulma I know where she is i'll be right back." I says reassuringly "oh thank you so much goku." Bulma says and I nod. I fly out to May's house and walk up to her tree and see her on a branch sleeping peacefully. I float up to her and carry her in my arms. She was tense at first but then relaxed and placed her head on my chest. Hmm I wonder why she came back? I have to ask Bulma about it when we get home.    

******************************************

 So how ya'll doin? i'm fine and guess what when I was walking home I saw...... ROAD KILL the rat looked like it was breathing and thats the last thing I would want to see so instead of walking calmly I did want any other girl would do run home screaming.   bie    - Bugs_Bunnie <3