Twenty-Three

******** May ********

Old Kai finally let me go back to earth. I don't know why but when I woke up this morning Goku came up to me and knocked me out. Now I woke up on the planet kai's and I keep on getting knocked out by old kai. He keeps on giving me some type of water that I call the "knock out water" Finally he let me go home so I transmitted to my house to find no one home.

"Tammy?" I shouted loud enough so anyone in the house could hear.

No response.

Hmm she probably went to go buy groceries or something. I shrugged and walked into my room and grabbed some light skinny jeans, a simple white t-shirt, my gray and white varsity jacket, and some white sneakers. I ran into the bathroom and took a shower.

When I finished showering I blow dried my hair and decided to just leave it down. I slapped on my outfit and decided that I should walk to Capsule Corp since my house is like 25 minutes away besides I need some air.

I walk outside and began my walk while I was walking I bumped into a girl about my hieght I couldnt see her face "Oh i'm so sorry." I said "No I should be sorry, So umm.. sorry" She seemedshy and her voice sounded so familiar "I'm sorry but do I know you your voice... it sounds so familiar." I said and she looked up. Then I instantly knew who it was, it was Trina!! She's me and Jame's best friend! Well all three of us were best friends I don't know what happened. Shes human and knows about us sayians. "May? it that really you?" Trina asked and I nodded with tears forming in my eyes. Thank god i'm not wearing any makeup. Well I don't really wear make up at all. I then hugged her and she hugged me back "Oh my god I missed you so much! Jame is going to be so happy to see you!!" I said still crying with tears of joy. "I missed you too! wait Jamie isn't here? where is she? I wanna see her!! I missed you guys!" She said wiping away her tears while I wipe away mine. "Oh she at Capsule Corp I think. Wanna come with me?" I ask hoping she would say yes so we can hang out for old times sake. Its not like I have anything important today "Sure. Why not?" "Yes!" I yelled and so many people were staring at us. We tried to hold in our laugh but failed and we just burst into laughter.

We arrived at Capsule Corp and enter. I walked pasted the receptionist and she nodded signaling me that it was fine for me to go inside and I nodded back. We walked up to the door and I knocked on it. We heard shuffling coming from the backround and we heard one voice that stood out the most. "Hurry up!" Trunks said I turned to Trina and she gave a questioning look and I shrugged telling her that I don't really know whats happening behind the door.

Then the door "magically" flew open. We stepped inside and everything was dark. Hmm strange. Then BOOM! someone turned on the lights to reveal everyone! and a banner that says 'Happy Birthday May!'

I totally forgot today's my birthday. How did I forget? I looked around and my eyes landed on the two people I missed the most.

My parents.

Then I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I turned and looked at Trunks. "Happy Birthday Beautiful." He said and those three simple words made my heart flutter. He did all of this. He brought my parents back to life. Wait then that means He knocked me out! I looked at him a bit mad.

"What?" he asked

and I still stared at him

"You knocked me out." I said sternly and he looked at me sheepishly and scrathed the back of his head.

"Well I was the one to think of knocking you out, but I didn't physically knock you out. Goku did!" Trunks said and pointed at Goku with a mouthful of food.

"Yeah throw me under the bus!" Goku said and I heard him mutter the last part... "Tattle Tail."

"I guess we're even I get knocked out on my birthday and you get knocked out on yours." Trunks said and I chuckled

"yeah I guess we are." I stared back at my mom and dad and tears of joy was forming in my eyes. Trunks wiped them away with his hand. I turned to him and said "thank you so much!" I said crying that my parents were back in my life again

"No problem. I love you May" and he pulled me closer.

We pulled apart and I went up to my parents and cried into my dad's chest. "I..... missed.... you....guys." I said inbetween sobs. My dad patted my back trying to sooth me

"Shh it's ok May i'm here now and that's all that matters. I won't hurt my little girl again. I'm so sorry." dad said and I pulled away

"No need to say sorry." I said and wiped away my tears. "Trunks seems like a fine lad eh?" Dad said and I nodded

"A very fine lad." I walked over to Trunks and hugged him. "So did you like your birthday present?" and I nodded.

"I loved it."

I loved my present

But most of all I love him.

*********************************************

So how ya'll doin *tips cowboy hat*

Yeah i'm not good at cowboy impressions haha.

- Bugs_Bunnie