Chapter Seventeen

******* Trunks *********

I wake  up to see May gone?

"May?" 

no response.

"May?!?!" I shouted  

Great.

She left I knew I shouldn't have gone to overboard.

"shit." I heard someone say.

"hello?" I asked "hey Trunks!" I heard May say.

I walk over to where May's voice was heard and I see her in the waterfall "wanna join?" May asked and I nodded.

I take off my shirt and pants only leaving me in my boxers. I look over at May to see her wearing only her bra and underwear. "Enjoying view?" May said chuckling and I blushed. 

"ow ow ow Trunks I think I stepped on glass." May said I ran over to her and asked her if I can see her foot and she nodded I stare at her foot to see that nothing is wrong with it. "I don't see anythi-" May cut me off by dunking me underwater. I rise up from the surface to see May laughing I walk over to her and splash water at her and she looks at me "Ohhh it's on..." May says "Bring it girlfriend" I say snapping my fingers and she giggles. Next thing I knew it May started to hit me with major water splashes and I did the same with her " Ok ok ok you win." May says giving up. "and what does the winner get?" I ask "Hmmmm...." May says moving closer to me while rubbing her imaginary chin. "well I think the winner should get a kiss don't you think?" she said wrapping her arms around my neck "defiantly" I said before our lips touched.

Unfortunately we pulled away letting our foreheads touch. "Come on lets go." May says walking over to her clothes and I groan. "i don't wanna go home!" I whine and May turns around and walks back towards me. "well how am I suppose to get you out?" she says rubbing her imaginary beard. "Well....... I have something in mind." I say grinning and she smiles "Oh yeah? and whats that?" she asks.  I walk over to her and kiss her "is ..... it..... working.........now?" she says in between kisses and I nod. we smile into the kiss and I pull away "May?" "yeah." "would you be my girlfriend?" I ask afriad of what she might say.

A smile spread across her face and she says "I would love to." I smiled and kissed her "Awww" I heard people say. Wait did I just say people? I pull away to see everyone standing there and mom , Chi-Chi, and Videl taking pictures of us. "I am definatly keeping this." Mom said and Chi-Chi and Videl nodded. "Aww Trunks' first girlfriend! It's so cute!" Videl says "I know! and May's first boyfriend! Sooo what did you guys do last night? Since you know neither of you weren't home yet." Goku says wiggling his eyebrows and I roll my eyes. "We were out on our date still and we didn't do anything stupid." May says practically reading my mind.

"Oh.. well I told you kakarote I know my son and he isn't that stupid to lose his virginity." dad says "yeah and neither is May. Wait May your still a virgin right?" Goku asked. Hmm is she still a virgin?

"Yes! I am still a virgin thank you very much!" May says "I knew it! I know my best friend and she isn't that stupid." Jamie says "Thanks Jame." May says giving her a side hug "Welcome." Jamie says smiling and going back to Goten side and he wraps an arm around Jamie's waist and I do the same to May. "Well I better get home and change." May says giving me a peck on the cheek. 

When May was about to fly home Goku stopped her. "Wait May hold on, umm are there any fish in there?" Goku ask pointing to the waterfall and she nods "YES!" Goku yells taking off his clothes and jumping into the water. "Kakarote don't take them all save some for me!" Dad says also taking off his clothes and jumping into the water. All the guys does the same except for me, piccolo, and Goten. Chi-Chi, mom, and Videl lay on the grass and decided to talk about lady stuff, Piccolo started to lay down and decided to relax next to flowers.

I laugh the guys eager to get the fish and lay down. "Goten is it alright if I go catch up with May?"Jamie asked and he nodded "Kay bye babe love you." Jamie says kissing him on the lips and pulled away. "Bye babe love you too!" Goten says and lays down next to me.

"So you and May huh?" Goten says and I nod "so what'd  you guys do?" he asked. So I spilled everthing that happened "I agree with May I think you did try hard on your date." Goten says laughing. "I tried my best to impress her." I confessed  "Well don't try, just be yourself thats why May fell hard for you, because you accepted her for her and she accepts you for you. I pretty happy that i'm dating May's best friend and May's dating my best friend." Goten says.

Maybe I should just be myself.

Thats why May likes me right?

Yeah Goten is right I should just be myself and try not to try so hard on our dates.

*********************************************

I am deeply sorry that it took me so long I had

Massachusetts

Child

Abuse

System

=

MCAS

like I said I am so sorry i'll try to update in two days tops!

I love you guys 

- Bugs_Bunnie

<3