Forty-Three

**** Clone May ****

I didn't want to be like this. lets just say that I HATED being like this. I never wanted be an android. I actually wanted to be myself original, unique. I didn't want to copy May. "Stop it and kill the pity sayian!!" Dr. Gero spoke in my mind. "I-I-I don't want to.." I spoke back into my mind. "Then I guess I must do this.." He thretened. What was he talking about just then Clone Trunks fell and screamed in pain. "STOP! fine.. I'll do it.." I said shameful. I looked at May who just stood there clueless to what happened. She didn't understand. You see Dr. Gero talks to us in our minds so May and the other real Z fighters wouldn't hear. None of us (the clones) wanted to be like androids. I formed a large ki blast, but soft enough so it wouldn't hurt her and threw the KI blast at May. It hit her and she fell to the ground letting lots of blood being drained out of her body. "I'm so sorry." I whispered loud enough for her to hear. She look at my with shock and pain. "get out as fast as you can... Please... and tell the others..."I whispered. She made a small nod so no one but me saw. Then she instant transmitted somewhere.....

13 grabbed me by the neck and sqeezed it. "Don't hurt her!!" Clone Trunks yelled and he sqeezed it tighter. Now I just couldn't breath. Clone Jamie kicked him and I tried to balance my breathing. 13 and 15 started beating Jamie into a bloody pulp. "S-STOP!" I shouted turning super sayian 2. Yeah thanks to May's DNA we match with power and when ever she progresses I do too. This happens with all of the clones who have sayian DNA, so we get to turn super sayian whenever. I got up and 13 and 15 threw Jamie towards me and I crashed into android Trunks. "You alright?" He asked and I nodded. "Awe! Android love, Argh! It's disgusting!" 13 said making a disgusted look... Then 13 and 15 put all of us in a capsule, shuttting us off. I just hope May got the message and told everyone.

Hope.

**** May ****

I instant transmitted to capsule corp and appeared right behind Trunks. "Trunks..." I said and fell to the ground with the amount of blood lossed. Within a matter of seconds I blacked out.

**** Trunks ****

I was in the living room finishing up my math homework for the weekend until I heard a whisper "Trunks..." I turned around to see May surrounded by a pool of blood "May!! What the hell happen?!?!" I yelled running towards her. She didn't get to hear me because by the time I turned around she collapsed on the ground. "Mom!!" I yelled and she came running out "What is it hun-"she cut herself off once she saw May. "She needs medical attention!!" she panicked "Trunks carry her into a room. Any room! Hurry!" Mom yelled and I carried May into my room. I didn't care how much of a mess it would be, yeah there would be blood everywhere, but i'm trying to save my girlfriend's life here!

My mom came rushing in with some emergency stuff and started wrapping her almost lifeless body up. "Truns I need you to put pressure on her wound so it can slow down the bleeding." Mom said and I did as told. A few minutes later my mom was done and she said that May was fine. "So Trunks, why did May look so beat up when you called me over?" She asked once she finished putting away the emergency kit. "I-I don't know. I was doing my home work and when I turned around she was like that!" I said and held onto May hand while she slept peacfully. "Well what do you think happened?" She asked and I shrugged. "I don't know, but when I look at May's eyes they kinda showed... shock and ... worry." I said and she nodded "we'll ask her once she wakes up." Mom said and I nodded. She stood up and left the room. I held May's hand and gently rubbed circles on the back of her hand. " I love you." I whispered and kissed her hand. I got up and went to go finish up my math homework.

A half an hour later. *

**** May ****

I wake up and rub my eyes. I got out of bed and regreted it instantly, a sharp pain shot through out my stomach. I groaned in pain and limped out of the room. I walk into the living room to see Trunks taking a nap. I smile and sit next to him. "Babe?..... Babe I need you to wake up. I have something REALLY important to tell everyone. They're all in danger." I said and he got up. His eyes landed on my wound and panicked. "May! Are you alright?!?! I need you to get some rest. Are you still hurt? Oh what kind of question is that?! of course your hurt. Stupid question! Stupid! Stupid!" He said smacking his forehead multiple times and I lightly chuckle "Trunks i'm fine. It just hurts a little. Don't worry. All we need to worry about is the earth and the entire universe." I said and he gave me a confused and serious face. "Where's Vegeta?" I asked and he pointed to the room down the hall. "VEGETA!!!! COME DOWWN HERE!!! IT'S VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!" I screamed and Trunks flinched "Sorry." I said and he smiled "It's ok." he said carefully wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and I rested my head on his chest. Just then Vegeta came down along with Bulma. "Vegeta. Listen about android 13 and 15. I know why they took our hair or blood." I said and he nodded telling me to continue. "But first we need to gather up everyone." I said and he nodded. "I'll get my family. Oh and Nate and Hailey ar already at capsule corp. I don't think 13 or 15 know about them." I said and I felt Trunks tense. "So Vegeta go get Goku and tell everybody to meet us at Kami's look out." I said and he nodded walking out of the room. "I'll meet you guys there." Bulma said walking out of the room also. "So Nate's here?" Trunks asked "Trunks... Stop. Not now." I said unwrapping myself from Trunks' grip and facing him. "Stop what?" He asked madly. "I don't wanna argue." I said "We're not arguing. I'm just wondering why you ould see or bring Nate to the lookout behind my back." He said "It wasn't behind your back. Why would I need to tell you that Nate and Hailey are here?" I asked "I-I-I just don't like you near any guys." He said "Trunks! he's dating someone!!! Hailey! he is dating Hailey! How come you didn't know that? Because you never let me get the chance to! Plus he's like 20! and i'm 16!" I shouted and his face softened. "May... I-I didn't know.. I'm sorry." He apologised and tried reaching for my hand, but I moved away. "May..." Trunks said "we gotta go." I said walking out.