Thirty-Five

**** Goku ****

I meditate for hours and once I finished training my mind I see May sleeping under a tree while Vegeta is snoring in a pile of grass. I laugh and walk over to Vegeta "Pst Vegeta. Pssttt Vegetaaa... Vegeta.." I whispered shaking him a little and he groaned "What do you want Kakarote?" Vegeta asked rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "I'm going to head home and take May home also." I informed my sleepy friend. He nodded "Oh and Kakarote! I need you to take Trunks to the namekian planet on August 27th. It's mine and Bulma's anniversary. It's also Trunks and May's 1 year anniversary." Vegeta said. "Reallly? August 27th? Thats Goten and Jamie's 2 year anniversary also." I said shocked. "Well yeah so I need to be back for me and Bulma's anniversary. So can you do it?" Vegeta asked "Man.. your whipped." I said laughing a tad bit "Am Not!" Vegeta said defensivly "Ok, Ok, but hey we'll do anything for the ones we love right?" I said "Yeah whatever so can you do it or not? You have to wake you early, like 7:30am early." "that early?" I ask "Yes! 'that early' so can you?" Vegeta asked "Yeah.. I guess." I said scratching the back of my neck. "Good. Now leave i'm tired." Vegeta said waving his hand dismissively while going back to sleep on the grass. I laugh and walk over to May and go home.

Once I brought May home. I went back home and went to bed. 

*** Three weeks later...... (August 27th) ***

**** Trunks ****

I wake up bright and early and get ready for today. Before I get ready I look at the clock 5:30am

Wow i'm real early. I'm already up right? Mind as well get ready now.

**

I fly to Goku's house to see Gohan reading outside under a tree and Goku finishing his last dumpling hanging on his tail on a branch. It's funny how when Goku was turned back into his adult form he still acts like a child. Goku hops off the tree and walks toward me "Morning Trunks!" Goku said "Hi Goku!" I said happily "Happy 1st anniversary." Goku said "Thanks." "Hey Trunks do mind if  Gohan helps with planning tonight?" Goku asks "Yeah sure." I said "My mom forced me to, but i'm glad to help." Gohan said smiling and I smiled back. "So shall we get going?" I asked and Goku and Gohan nodded "Hold on." was the last thing Goku said before we arrived on the namekian planet. 

Once we arrived we wished dad back we went back to earth. Dad decided to help Gohan, Goku and I out. Then started decorating.

***

"Kakarote! put it right there over there to the left! not Right!"  dad scolded. "Sorry... um which way is left again? I kinda forgot." Goku asked chuckling while scratching the back of his neck. "Argh! Kakarote! this way is left *Points to  the left* and this way is right! *points to the right*" Dad says "Ohh now I remember thanks Vegeta." Goku says putting the banner in place. Dad started putting light all over the place since its gonna be dark out. While Gohan helped me with the video I making for May and I's anniversary. Today is going to be perfect, with the shooting stars and meteorites and all.  

I just hope May will like it. 

Once we finished decorating we went out to get food.

Oh boy... I just hope  Goku can handle himself with the food along with dad. Gohan on the other hand I think he can control himself.

*** May ***

"MAY!!! WAKEY WAKEY!! oh..... AND HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!" Jame/Jamie yells at the top of her lungs while jumpping on my bed and I moan "Don't you have school?" I asked lifting my head up from my pillow and she shook her head. "Nope. Me, Pan, Trina, Goten,and Trunks aren't going to school today. Me and Goten are going out for our anniversary while everyone else are going to help you and Trunks with your anniversary!" Jamie says still jumping on my bed.