Secrets

SHIELD BASE:

Steve's POV:

I was getting my suit on preparing for the next mission. I was supposed to be concentrating on our mission, but my mind kept wandering to Charlie. Things have been going amazing between us. We work a lot, but we both have the same personality so we understand.

After Peggy, I didn't think i could move one. I didn't think i could have a life here. I didn't think I could ever feel that way again. But i was wrong. Charlie changed that, she changed everything. I love her, but i have never been good with woman. Im not sure how to tell her or when, i want the time to be perfect.

I suddenly heard a knock on the doorway, turning I saw Charlie standing there in her suit, beautiful.

"You ready to go Steve?" she asked walking up to me with the brightest smile. I couldnt help but smile back at her.

"Ready to go" I said kissing her forehead. I grabbed her hand as we walked to the jet.

MISSION LOCATION:
THIRD POV:

Brock Rumlow spoke up to the three "The target is a mobile satellite launch platform: The Lemurian Star. They were sending up their last payload when pirates took them, 93 minutes ago."

"Any demands?" Cap asks fully focused on the mission

"A billion and a half." Rumlow says bluntly.

"Why so steep?" Charlie asks unsure.

"Because it SHIELD's." Rumlow explains

"I'm sure they have a good reason." Natasha says sarcastically, Charlie couldn't help but laugh a little. This caught Steves attention, he loved her laugh.

"You know, I'm getting a little tired of being Fury's janitor." Steve said honestly.

"Relax, it's not that complicated." Nat said, this made Charlie a little more unsure, how come Nat seemed so calm about this mission?

Charlie was curious but decided to drop it, now is not the time. Instead she asks "How many pirates?"

"Twenty-five, top mercs, led by this guy. Georges Batroc." Rumlow states showing the trio a photo of Batroc. He then continues "Ex-DGSE, Action Division. He's at the top of Interpol's Red Notice. Before the French demobilized him, he had thirty-six kill missions. This guy's got a rep for maximum casualties." Charlie looked worried, not for herself, but for the lives of others.

"Hostages?" Charlie asks immediately.

"Uh...mostly techs. One officer, Jasper Sitwell." Rumlow answers as he pulls up Sitwells photo to show the others.

"They're in the galley." He continues

What's Sitwell doing on a launch ship? Steve asks himself. "Alright, Charlie you and I are going to sweep the deck and find Batroc. Nat, you'll kill the engines and wait for instructions. Rumlow, you sweep aft, find the hostages, get them to the life-pods, get 'em out. Let's move." Steve says.

"STRIKE, you heard the Cap. Gear up." Rumlow says into his radio, getting ready to jump out.

"Secure channel seven." Steve says into his communicator. He looks over to Charlie giving her a nod signaling he was ready to go.

"Seven secure" Charlie repeated.

"Seven secure. Did you two do anything fun Saturday night?" Nat asks the couple with a smirk. She knew how bashful the two would get with her implication.

"We had a lovely evening in, we caught up on some of todays movies. We watched.. what's it called....Back to the future." Charlie says while still concentrating on the mission and preparing to jump.