Vanish

Charlies POV:
I made my way through the battlefield helping where I could, I kept an eye on Steve. I knew he could hold his own ESPECIALLY with that hammer in his hand.

I throw my shield up at others protecting them, and i use my new gifts to the best of my ability. Normally I would feel exhausted having used so much power, but I've never felt more energized. Maybe it was the baby inside me trying to keep me safe, maybe it was my need to protect everyone, maybe it was my love for my husband and baby. Maybe it was all of these things. Whatever it was, i couldn't be more grateful.

I was powering through when I saw Tony and Carol struggle against Thanos, my heart sank once I saw the glove on Thanos. I ran over as fast as I could. Hitting Thanos with all my power, knocking him a bit.

"Ahh the girl apparently worthy of it all, I don't see it" He sneered at me, I quickly went for his arm trying to prevent him from snapping. He was too strong with the stones. Tony quickly grabbed his arm as well and carol was fighting him. There were three of us all working on getting this thing off. It had to work, we can't go through this again. I could see the glove slipping off, that's when everything slowed down. What was I going to do once it came off?

I looked around and saw everyone struggling to stay alive, I saw my husband bruised and beaten, my team slowing down, Peter exhausted and hurt. We couldn't keep going on like this. I took one more look around a decision forming in my mind.

Im indestructible. My baby will protect me. I need to secure a future for him, for our family. As I looked away from my stomach my eyes locked onto Strange. He held up one finger. I knew exactly what he meant. I gave him a nod in response and looked away and towards Steve. Everything seemed to get slower. I could feel the glove coming off. Steve and I locked eyes, he knew what i was going to do and started running towards me. I focused back onto the glove, pulling it off Thanos and onto my arm. The energy knocking everyone except thanos away from me.

The power was too much, but i could handle it thanks to my child. I could feel my breathing speed up as I tried to control it. I stood up and stared into Thanos's souless eyes, the words came to me, i felt them stronger than anything else. The words were so true.

"I am worthy" was the last thing i said before i snapped my fingers.

THIRD POV:

The surge of energy caused by Charlies snap caused her to fall in exhaustion. Everyone stared in shock as Thanos's army vanished away. Thanos stared at the young woman in front of him. Never has he seen anything like her.

"CHARLIE!" Steve yelled in panic as he ran towards her, but Tony was the first to reach her. He quickly assessed her condition. She showed no signs of any injury other than the cuts and bruises caused by the battle itself. She was still breathing and still had a pulse. He sighed in relief. What she did was dangerous but he knew the baby would protect her.

Steve finally caught up and fell to his knees thinking she was gone. He started to breathe rapidly in fear

"Capsicle calm down, she is fine just exhausted" Tony said as he put his hands on steve shoulders. Steve simply nodded and grabbed his wife hand. He took a moment to look around at the peace she brought through one action. He smiled looking down at her and the baby inside.

"I told you, with that baby in her she is practically indestructible" Tony sid smiling.

Everyone walked towards the three looking around, taking in the peaceful air.

"How is she doing" Peter asked in concern, everyones attention was immediately drawn in.

"She will be just fine, they both will" Steve said with a smile. Maybe now they could have the life they always wanted.