Hitch

Charlies POV:

It has been a few months since Steve and I have married and life couldnt be more perfect with him. We never got a honeymoon, its part of the job but we saved lives and that was more important. We discussed the future; having a family, settling down. But every time we consider it something happens and we are drawn back into work. I have been worker hard every day on my new abilities. My shields have changed. I can manipulate then into any shape or form I want, I typically use it as a sword. I, like Thor, have control over lightning. I dont know how but the hammer changed me. It was difficult at first, I wasnt in control and i was terrified I would hurt someone. But after hard work I was finally able to get control. I felt stronger more powerful then I ever had, and I was. I was stronger then Steve. Today was one of those instances where we put our lives together one hold.. We managed the track down Rumlow and his team and were set to take him out.

"All right, what do you see?" Steve said over the comm. Wanda and I were sitting casually with Nat at a cafe waiting.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target." Wanda spoke, I nodded my head in agrreement

"There's an ATM in the south corner, which means . . ." STeve started

"Cameras." Wanda responded

"Both cross streets are one way. Compromised escape routes" I added.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?"

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute." Wanda said as I casually looked over at it to get a better view

"It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." Nat said sarcastically making me smile.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda said

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." Nat told us

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam spoke, I smiled again at the statement, it was definetley true but could you blame her

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" Nat said, both were getting off target, we needed to focus on the mission. Lives are at risk

"Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him." I tsaid through the comm. I was ready to finish this mission not only to save lives but so Steve and I can continue on with our lives together and Rumlow was our biggest threat right now unless Tony decides to build another robot.

"If he sees us coming that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us." Sam said to me. I noticed a garbage truck pushing its way through traffic running over people and vehicles. Thats got to be it.

"Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it." Steve said having the same idea i had

Sam flies over and does a scan of the truck "Give me X-ray." He spoke

"That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed." Sam said.

"It's a battering ram." Nat spoke

"Go now." I spoke hastily over the comm

"What?" Wanda asked confused

"He's not hitting the police." Steve noted

We all begin to rush towards the truck as it rams through a gate

INSTITUTE FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASES

Two trucks then go through the newly made hole and men dressed in black emerge firing in every direction. Gas is thrown into the building