Secrets

Charlies POV:

I was still in shock that I could lift it, I had no doubt Steve was worthy, he is an amazing human. Everyone except Nat had tried. And Tony was convinced that all you needed was Thors finger prints. I stayed in Steves harm feeling warm and safe, but most of all, at home.

"Yes, well that's, uh, that's a very, very interesting theory. I have a simpler one." Thor says standing up and grabbing his hammer. "You're all not worthy." This made everyone except Steve and I argue. We just looked at each other smiling happy to be in each others presence. Suddenly there was a loud screech. I immediately covered my ears, my enhanced hearing amplifying the noise. We all stood and looked to the source of the noise. We all were shocked to see a destroyed limping bot. Steve and I stepped forward in defense.

"Worthy... No... How could you be worthy? You're all killers." The robot spoke making us all concerned. Steve and I gave each other a worried glance. Steve then looked to Tony

"Stark." Steve said

"JARVIS." Tony said looking concerned. I was beginning to get antsy

"I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or...I was a-dream?" the Robot said, I looked at it confused, I thought robots couldn't have emotions or thought processes.

"Reboot, Legionnaire OS, we got a buggy suit." Tony said into his device. I stepped slightly forward ahead of Steve.

"There was a terrible noise...and I was tangled in... in...strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy." He said, I immediately was laced with concern

"You killed someone?" I said defensively.

"Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices." The robot said, I saw Steve tense further in the corner of my eye

"Who sent you?" Thor asked

"I see a suit of armor around the world". Tonys voice came out of the robot. I looked at Tony with anger, was he responsible for this?

"Ultron!" Bruce said knowingly. I looked at him confused, I thought I could trust him. More secrets from the team? we just got through this.

"In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this...chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission." Ultron said. A mission? What mission? Why was this thing built and why was the team not informed.

"What mission?" Steve asked stepping up besides me grabbing my hand out of protection.

"Peace in our time. " It said. Suddenly the Iron Legion bots break through the walls and attack. I immediately go to  protect Dr. Cho knowing she can't defend herself.

"get behind here and stay down, Ive got you" I told her as I hid her behind and got in front of her throwing and punching things. I was caught off guard by a robot and slammed into the wall. It winded me and I needed a moment to get top.

"Charlie are you ok!" Steve yelled over to me. I quickly nodded getting up to protect Dr. Cho.

"Stark!" Steve yelled as Tony tried to to shut them down

"One sec, one sec!" Tony yelled. I kept fighting the same robot off while shielding Dr. Cho

"We are here to help. We are here to help...We are here to help. It's unsafe. It's unsafe. It's unsafe." The bots kept saying, I noticed Dr. Cho become more panicked.

"Doctor please stay calm, Ive got you don't worry" I said keeping one hand shielding her and the other fighting the bots off, it was becoming difficult but I knew I could do it with one hand. I finally took the bot down leaving one left by Steve