Thanos

THIRD POV:

Charlie, Sam, Nat, and Steve remained on the run after their escape constantly moving place to place. Although this was not the life Charlie and Steve had pictured, their love new stronger. After Steve found her again, he vowed not to let her go.

Steve told Charlie about everything about how he knew how Bucky had killed Tony's parents and he didn't tell him. And Charlie being who she was understood and forgave Steve. She was so grateful he was in her life. HE is her world. But something still weighed in Charlies head...Tony.

He was family to her and she wanted to talk to him, to thank him for finding Steve even though they fought. She wanted him to know she was sorry.

"Steve" Charlie said shaking him awake. He had his arms around her holding her tight never wanting to let go. She didnt want to leave yet but she needed to do this in order to move on. Steves eyes slowly opened and met his wifes.

"I need to speak to Tony, I won't be abe to go on in life if i don't" She said. Steve rose his hand and stroked her cheek, he smiled lovingly at her

"You have the biggest heart Charlie" He said pulling her into a kiss.

"I need to get ready and go" Charlie said standing up "Care to join" She asked seductivley as she headed towards the shower. Steve immediately jumped up and joined her, both enjoying the morning before Charlie left. They let each other know how much love is between them.

"I love you Steve, so much. Ill be back soon" Charlie said kissing Steve passionatley.

"I Love you so much too doll, please be safe" Steve said moving a piece of hair out of her face. They shared one more kiss before Charlie headed off. This time in hiding trained Charlie in the art of going unseen. She was able to find Tony easily.

Charlies POV:

I was waiting in a park watching Tony and Pepper have a conversation I smiled at the happiness that flowed between them. I was glad Tony had found his happiness. I began walking up to them my face covered by my hat. I heard the last bit of their conversation and smiled.

"Expecting." Tony said with hope

"Yeah." Pepper said but i could tell she was kidding

"Yes?" Tony responded overly excited

"No." Pepper said making tony frown, I felt kinda bad but I knew eventually the day would come

"I had a dream about it. It was so real." Tony said, I couldn't wait anymore, I needed to talk to him. I walked up behind him

"Excuse me" I said, Tony turned around once he saw my face his became shocked Pepper was too.

"I needed to talk to you in person" I said as we all stood there, no one was moving so I began to talk

"I wanted to apologize that things ended the way they did. When I woke up and entered his knew world. I had no one and I thought my life would never be the same again, I would never be happy. But I was wrong, in this process I gained a family stronger then the one I was born into. You guys mean everything to me, But when I know something is wrong I can't ignore it and I wish I could i really do but that's not who i am. I will always stand by my husbands side, because i know he is the same way. He always has good intentions, we all do sometimes it just doesn't go the right way." I said pausing to look up at Tony and Pepper, their faces softened. "I wanted to thank you, for going after my husband. I heard what happened and I couldn't be more sorry Tony. Steve couldn't be more sorry. Anyways, I wanted to also thank you, for giving me this family, for showing me there is more to the world when I had felt like there was none. You guys are my family and I wish you two the absolute best" I told them nodding, they stood there frozen. I began to walk away, hoping maybe one day they would forgive me. I Felt Peppers hand on my wrist and was suddenly pulled into a group hug. Tears slid down my face in relief and happiness.