CHAPTER 35

WARNING: PANG HIMAGAS NALANG 'TO. TAPOS NA TAYO SA MAIN COURSE⚠️

_________________________________________

Aeris purred like a cat the next morning when she woke up. Last night was probably the wildest night she had shared with Zach in bed.

Ang kagabing kaganapan ay nakatatak sa kanyang isipan. Not only her mind but also her body. It's very obvious because of the red marks on her skin and a marked from his hold.

Zach is really a beast in bed. They tried a lots of position last night that she came countless times. Sinulit talaga nito ang ilang taong paghihiwalay nila.

After the proposal Zach made love to her again until dawn. Ang resulta ay sobrang sakit ng katawan niya, it feels like the first time they made love.

"Hmmm.." she moaned when she felt someone on between her thighs. Alam niyang ang fiance niya iyon.

Zach started licking her there again. Wala talaga itong kasawaan. Hindi na nga siya tinigilan nito kagabi hanggang madaling araw.

"Ahmm.. babe.." she grab his hair when she felt him teasing her cl*t with his tongue.

Tumigil pansamantala ang fiance at umangat ang tingin nito sa kanya. He even lick his lower lip and that made her cheeks heat.

"good morning" he greeted her with his rasped voice and that made her lips pursed.

He's so sexy early in the, with his messy hair na kahit walang suklay ang gwapo parin. The only definition of "woke up like this".

"Really? That's how you start your day?" She look at him flatly. Nasa pagitan ito ng mga hiya niya at walang planong umalis.

Zach grin at her before answering. "I know you're sore, babe. I will just give you some massage to ease the soreness"

" Scam naman 'yang massage massage na 'yan eh"she rolled her eyes.

Totoo namang scam ang sinasabi nito. Ganito rin kasi ang sinabi nito sa kanya kagabi at ang massage na iyon ay nauwi lamang sa mainit na tagpo.

Zach just chuckled at bumalik ulit ito sa ginagawa nito kanina and Aeris just let him do it.

Her lips parted and let out a soft moan when Zach encircle his tongue on her cl*t. He's doing it in a slow pace that she can't but hold his head to tell him that she love it.

"Ahhh, b-babe.." she cried in pleasure. "hmmm.. you're so good.. ang sarap niyan.."

She felt him open her fold using his long fingers so that his tongue would easily devour her most sensitive part of feminity.

Her legs were trembling and she got more wet because of what he's doing.

"Ahhh, Zach! shit! Ugghh.. s-stop.. oh please... don't stop... ahhh... babe" she's fisting his hair when he suck and lick her clit. It gives her so much please na kulang nalang ay humiyaw siya sa sobrang kaluguran.

Zach hug her thighs and buried his head more, so that she won't get away with him. Then he continue suck her there until she couldn't take the pleasure.

Napaangat ang balakang niya sa ere nang maramdaman na malapit sa siya sa dulo. Zach continue sucking her at inangkla nito ang mga hita niya sa braso nito at lumuhod sa pagitan ng mga hita niya.

Zach buried his head more in that position. Pinagpatuloy nito ang pagbibigay ligaya sa kanya gamit ang dila nito.

"Ahhh.. ughh.. Zach.. ang sarap niyan babe.." he didn't stop until she came. She is sure that her womanhood already swollen and red.