We're so happy for you

Cookie's: POV

"Hello, I'm home." I said. My twin daughters ran up to me and hugged my leg. "Hello my darlings." I said. "Hey." they replied and smiled.

(Cookie)

(Cookie)

(Jesse and Billie)

(Jesse and Billie)

"Mrs. Evans played hide and seek with us today at preschool." said Jesse. "We also played in the mud." replied Billie and laughed. "Oh dear." I said. "They had fun." replied Carisi with a smile on his face. "I'm glad to hear that." I said. "You came just in time for dinner." he replied. "I'm so hungry." I said. We went to the the dining room and sat down at the table.

"Have you heard from Adam lately?" asked Carisi. "Emily and Oliver live with him now, because Jennifer would move to Paris to live with her new husband." I said. "I'm happy for him." he replied. "Can we visited Uncle Adam?" asked Billie. "Please mommy." begged Jesse. "Sure, why not." I said. "Yay." they replied happily. I chuckled softly. "You two are so funny." I said. "Thank you." replied Billie.

***

Emily's: POV

"Hey dad, we're home." I called. We got no reply. "Where's he?" asked Oliver. "Maybe he's in his room." I said and went there. I opened the door and saw him making out with a man. I quickly closed the door. They came out after a while. I saw that dad was nervous. The blonde man hugged his hand.

"This is Jack Lavigne and he's my boyfriend

"This is Jack Lavigne and he's my boyfriend." said dad. "You must be Oliver and Emily, your dad has talked so much about you." replied Jack. "It's nice to meet you." we said. Dad was still nervous.

"I understand if you'd rather live with your mom." replied Adam. "Why would we?" I asked. "Because I'm together with a man." he said. "We're so happy for you." replied Oliver. "I'd rather live with you and Jack, than with mom." I said. "Do you really mean it?" asked dad. "Yes." I said. "Thank you so much." replied Adam and hugged us. "No problem dad." I said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I love Cookie

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~