Someone has kidnapped my daughter

Jack's: POV

-Flashback-

August 18th 1994: New York

I woke up in the middle of the night of Adam's scream. "It's time." he yelled. "Omg." I replied panicked. My mom drove us to the hospital and the staff took care of him. I went to the waiting room and I was pretty nervous.

"Everything will go well." said mom. "I hope so." I replied. "I believe in you." she said. "Thanks, it means a lot." I replied with a smile on my face.

***

I could come in after a while and Adam gave me a happy smile. In his arms lay the cutest baby I've ever seen.

(Cookie)

(Cookie)

"I love you so much Cookie." said Adam and smiled happily. "I'm so happy for you." replied Nadine. "Thank you." said Adam. "Cookie has the best dad she could ever ask for." she replied. "I'll protect her with my life." said Adam. "She's safe with you." replied Nadine. Cookie let out a soft yawn and smiled.

***

Adam's: POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw that Cookie's bed was empty. My scream woke up Jack.

"Adam, what's wrong?" he asked worried. "Cookie's bed is empty, someone has kidnapped my daughter" I said crying.

A police came into the room. "I've checked the surveillance camera, but saw nothing. Your daughter has disappeared without a trace." she said. Jack tried to comfort me, but I couldn't stop crying. He he hugged me. My beloved baby girl was gone. The hole in my heart would never be whole again. I cried myself to sleep that night. Can someone wake me up from this horrible nightmare.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for Adam so much. He thought she was dead for so many years.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~