We'll be a family

Cookie's: POV

I woke up next morning and I saw a note on the bedside table. I've ordered room service, sleep on, my wonderful queen. /Bonnie. "You're late." I said. I got up and my stomach turned inside out. I ran to the bathroom and throw up.

"Cookie?" asked Bonnie worried. "Hey, don't come in here. You don't need to see this." I said. "Are you okay?" she asked and stroked my back. "I've probably eaten something bad." I replied. I washed my face with cold water and tried to breathe normally.

"You'll be okay." she said. I throw up again. "Ugh, stupid stomach flu." I complained. "I don't think it's a stomach flu." she said. "That's good to hear." I replied annoyed. Bonnie laughed softly and kissed my cheek.

"You'll become mom, you're pregnant." he said with a smile on her face. I hugged her and I had a happy smile on my face. "Am I pregnant?" I asked.

"Yes you are." said Bonnie. "Omg, we'll be partens." I replied overjoyed. "I'm so happy for you." she said. "I've a feeling I'll have a girl." I replied and he smiled happily. "Can her name be Victoria?" I asked. "Of course." said Bonnie.

***

We came home after two days. Dad, papa, the girls and Dean were happy to see us.

"We've something to tell." I said. "Please be good news." replied Lily. "You'll get a little sister. Her name will be Victoria." I said. "That's amazing." replied Lily. "I'm so happy for you honey." said papa and smiled.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Cookie will be mom again

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~