Toy store

Adam's: POV

I walked around in the toy store and looked at the cute clothes. I bought a few clothes and a teddy bear. I couldn't help to spoil the kids a bit. I ended up buying all the things in the toy store. I bought a Esmeralda doll to Lily, because she love her. My phone rang and it was Cookie. "Hello honey." I said. "Are you in the toy store?" he asked. "Yes and I've bought a lot of clothes and toys to the kids." I said.

"Don't tell me you've bought up the entire store." she replied. "Of course not, I'd never do that." I said. "Dad." replied Cookie. "Okay, I bought up the entire store." I said. "You're incredible." she replied. "I'll take that as a compliment." I said and she laughed.

***

I drove to the home and went into the living room. Lily was watching Lilo and Stitch on the tv with Avril, Esme and Dean. 

I showed her the bags and she looked at me

I showed her the bags and she looked at me. "Dad, are you serious?" asked Cookie. "Do you like it?" I asked. "I love it, thank you so much." he said. "You're so welcome." I replied and she smiled. Lily went up to us and she looked at the bag. She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw all the toys. Her eyes shone of happiness. I love to see her happy.

"Is everything to me?" she asked. "It's all yours." I said. "Wow." replied Lily. She picked up the Esmeralda doll and hugged her. Jack smiled softly. "Poor thing, she probably hasn't had so many toys before." he said. "I hope David rot in hell." he replied. "Thank you dad." said Lily and hugged me. "You're so welcome honey." I replied. Oliver was jealous.

Aww

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~