I've missed you so much

Lily's: POV

I couldn't believe I had escaped from papa. I went into 7 eleven and looked around. I bought a vegan-hummus and avocado wraps and a coca-cola. I paid my stuff. I saw a flyer about me and a tear were rolling down my cheek.

(Lily)

(Lily)

HAVE ANYONE SEEN MY DAUGHTER

Lily Rose Lavigne was last seen June 14th 2022. She was wearing a dark hoddie and light blue ripped jeans. If anyone has seen her, please call me on this number.

I pulled the hood on my hoddie and walked out from the store. I went to the train station. I got on the train and sat by the window. The train began to move.

I put on my headphones and played Rescue me by Tokio Hotel

I put on my headphones and played Rescue me by Tokio Hotel. I miss my dad so much. I wonder if he miss me too? I don't want to go back to papa or that awful place.

***

Cookie: POV

I was on my way home when I saw someone. A girl with dark hair came up to me. She was wearing a dark oversized hoddie, light blue baggy jeans and converse. I couldn't believe my eyes. I ran up to her and hugged her tightly. I had promised Jack to find her.

"Lily." I said. "Cookie." she replied and hugged me back. "I've missed you so much." I said. "Did you see the flyer?" she asked. "Yes." I said. "I want home." replied Lily. I drove her home. I rang the doorbell and waited. Jack opened and looked at us.

"Hello Jack." I said. "Hey honey." he replied. "I've someone who wants to meet you." I said with a smile on my face. "Lily." he replied happily and hugged his daughter. "Daddy." she sobbed. "You're okay, you're safe now." he said.

Jack is reunited with his daughter

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~