She leaves home in the early morning

Adam's: POV

I went into Emily's room to wake her up. She's not a morning person. I pulled up the blind and rays of the sun shone into her room. Emily covered her face with the blanket.

"Time to wake up

"Time to wake up." I said. "Five more minutes." replied Emily. "You're gonna be late for school." I said. "I'm coming." she replied. "The breakfast's ready." I said and walked out of her room. I went to the kitchen and waited. "Good morning dad." said Oliver. "Good morning Oli." I replied with a smile on my face.

Emily came into the kitchen and sat down at the table. She moved the spoon around in her yogurt, without eating anything. "I'm not hungry." she said. "You have to eat." I replied. She ate her yogurt and yawned sleepy. Jack was with us.

"Me and Jack love you and Oliver. We're always here if you want to talk. We'll always protect you two." I said. "I know." replied Emily. "We'll always be a family, I promise." I said. "We couldn't ask for better parents." replied Oliver. "It's true." she said. "It makes us very happy to hear that." replied Jack.

***

Emily's: POV

"Emily is a freak, just like her dad." said Paris and laughed. "She's a slut." replied Vanessa. She took my drawing pad and saw a drawing of Michael Jackson.

"Michael is dead." said Vanessa and tore it apart. "Noo." I replied. She pushed me to the floor. Oliver went up to her and he was mad. "Hey slutnessa, I forgot something." said Oliver and went up to her.

"Like what?" she asked. "This." I said and gave her a slap. "You would just dare to hurt my sister." he replied coldly and took a tight grip around her wrist. "You're hurting me." said Vanessa. "Hurt Emily again and I'll tell your dad what his sweet girl does." I replied threatening.

"Don't you dare." she said angrily. "I dare." he said and she went away with her gang. I hid in a corner. Oliver went to me and I was shaking of fear. "Are you okay?" he asked worried and I nodded my head. He hugged me and I started crying. "Let it out, it's okay to cry." he said.

I feel for Emily

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~