Don't do this to me

Oliver's: POV

"Please, don't do this to me." I said and tears filled my eyes. "This is your punishment for sleeping with me." replied Nicolas. "I'm only sixteen." I said. "Like I care." he replied. "Can I at least eat something?" I asked. "No." he said.

I heard him talking to a man and he gave him money. He came into my room and looked at me with a smirk on his face. He stopped in front of me. He lifted up my chin and looked into my eyes. I swallowed nervously. He laid  me down on the bed and began taking off his clothes.

***

I was sitting on the floor inside the shower and let the water washing away his dirt from my bruised body. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. Why am I still alive? everyone hates me.

I held the razor blade against my already scarred wrist. I took a deep breath and drag the blade quickly over my skin. The blood flowed out and the pain was horrible. I put a bandage around my wrist and washsd away the blood from the floor. Nic came in and covered my mouth with a cloth. I passed out.

***

I woke up in a room and I had no idea where I was. The door opened and a boy came in. He was wearing a pink skirt, a corset and boots. He noticed that I was staring at him. I looked away and blushed. He didn't liked it.

(Noah)

(Noah)

"What are you looking at?" he asked coldly. "Nothing." I said. "Here's your clothes for tonight." he replied and gave me a dress. "What's your name?" I asked. "Noah." he said. "I'm Oliver." I replied. "I know who you are." he said. I didn't know what to say.

"Here." said Noah and handed me a glass of water. I drank and handed it back when I was finished. "Thank you." I replied. "You're welcome." he said. "You're the first person who's kind to me." I replied. "Change now, they're waiting." said Noah and walked out of the room. I changed to my dress. I took a deep breath and walked out.

I feel for Oliver

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~