I could stay here forever

Oliver's: POV

We arrived to the airport and I took our luggage out of the taxi. We walked in and terminal was full of people. Mom booked tickets to Paris. Then we went to a store and looked around. A few hours later we were on the plane to start a new life.

***

***

"Wow, you live here?" I asked and looked at the luxury house. "I do." replied mom. "I could stay here forever." I said. "You're so funny." replied Jennifer and walked in. I looked at everything. Mom showed me my room and it was much bigger than my room at home.

"I thought I heard voices." said a man. He went up to mom and kissed her cheek. "Hello Nicolas." replied Jen. "You must be Oliver, your mom has talked so much about you." he said. "It's me." I replied. "You two will get along well." said Jennifer. "I'm sure we will." I replied.

***

Nicolas showed me the town. We ate at a luxurious restaurant with very good food.  Then we visited a Chanel store. I was over the moon. I bought a lot of clothes and jewelry.

"You could be a model." said Jennifer. "It's my dream." I replied. "I can make your wish come true." she said. "Thank you so much mom." I replied and hugged her. "I'm sorry for being a bad mom." said Jennifer. "I forgive you." I replied. "You're my favorite child." she said and I smiled.

Jennifer has changed Oliver

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~