Live for me

Adam's: POV

I checked into a motel. I locked my car and walked in. Me and Oliver had a big argument.

A man smiled at me when I came in

A man smiled at me when I came in. "What can I do for you?" he asked. "I have had a long working day and I need to rest." I said.

"What's your name?" he asked. "Adam Benson" I said. "You're so welcome to stay here, my name is Brian." he replied. "Thank you." I said. He showed me my room and wished me a a nice evening. I walked into the bathroom and filled the bathtub with water. I sat down and closed my eyes.

***

Jack's: POV

I arrived to the motel and walked in. "Is my husband Adam here?" I asked. "He came back here late last night." said Brian. "Thank you." I replied and went to his room. But the door was locked. Panic filled my body. "Open the door Adam." I said, but got no answer. "C'mon, open the damn door." I said, but nothing happened.

After several attempts, the door broke and I almost fell down on the floor. I stood up and ran in. I ran into the bathroom and screamed. Brian ran up to me and gasped. Adam was lying lifeless in the bathtub. Brian picked up his phone and dial 911.

The ambulance arrived a few minutes later and took us to the hospital. I was holding Adam's hand and a tear were rolling down my cheek. Brian comforted me. Adam was taken to the emergency room.

Cookie called me and I couldn't hold back my tears. "Papa, what's wrong?" she asked. "Adam has taken an overdose and he has been taken to the emergency room." I said. "Nooo." she screamed. "I'm so worried." I said. "I'm on my way to the hospital right now." replied Cookie. "Good." I said. "It'll be okay" she replied and hung up. "Please Adam, live for me." I said.

My heart breaks for them

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert