What you said to me really hurt me

Adam's: POV

I was in the kitchen and cooked dinner. The door opened and Oliver came in. He was on his way to his room.

"We need to talk

"We need to talk." I said. "Not even a hello?" asked Oliver. "We need to talk now." I said strictly. He was quiet. I was going to be strict for once in my life and put myself first.

"What you said to me really hurt me, I don't think I can ever forgive you. You may be my son, but I won't allow any disrespect from you. You won't send me into a dangerous relapse. You'll show me the proper respect. I'm the adult and you're the child, do I make myself clear?" I asked. "Yes dad." said Oliver.

"Now get your ass to the kitchen and do something useful, like finish cooking dinner. You're grounded for three weeks, meaning you won't be allow to attend the fashion week in Paris." I snapped. "That's not fair.." he started, but I cut him off. "Don't talk back to me." I said. He sighed and went to the kitchen.

***

I went to the living room. I sat down on the couch and sighed. Jack sat down next to me and began to unbotten the buttons on my shirt.

"I do remember how to undress myself." I said. "I just do it so much better." he replied. I smiled and kissed him. "I've had a bad habit of underestimating you. Every obstacle you've faced, I didn't think you could overcome it, but you just did. I'm so proud of you." he said.

"Thank you." I replied. He smiled and kissed me again. "How about a bath?" asked Jack. "Sounds great." I said. He took my hand and we went to the bathroom.

I'm proud of Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~