Thank you for being here for me

Adam's: POV

"Good morning sweethearts." I said and picked up Avril and Esme. I walked down to the kitchen and Jack gave me a morning kiss. I gave them milk and he read the newspaper.

"Something new?" I asked. "Same shit as always." he said. I laughed softly and sang a bit. "Do you want to go out for a walk after breakfast?" asked Jack. "I'd love to." I said and he smiled softly. Cookie played with Avril and Esme and they giggled. She's a wonderful sister to them.

***

We walked in Central park and the people either walked around or played with their dogs. An elderly lady with her dog walked to us. She looked at our kids with a smile on her face.

"You have beautiful children

"You have beautiful children." she said. "Thank you." I replied. "What's their name?" she asked. "Avril and Esme." said Jack. "They've probably got your beauty." she replied. "Well actually, they've got my husband's beauty." he said. I blushed softly.

"Aww, that's sweet. You're a wonderful dad to them." replied Annie. "Thank you." I said. "Have a lovely day." she replied and left. Tears filled my eyes. "Are you okay?" asked Jack worried. "No one has ever shown me kindness before." I said. "Aww." he replied.

***

Cookie's: POV

I had passed out at home. I heard voices around me. I tried to open my eyes, but the bright light were stabbing my eyes. I opened them again and saw Nadine.

"Where am I?" I asked confused. "At the hospital." she said. "What happened?" I asked. "You passed out at work." said Nadine. "I know." I replied. "You need to take it easy, stress is not good for you or your baby." said Nadine.

(Cookie)

(Cookie)

"My baby?" I asked shocked. "You're pregnant." she said. "I'm scared." I replied. "It's okay to be scared." said Nadine. "Thank you for being here for me." I replied and she smiled.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Cookie is pregnant

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~