Oliver is innocent

Adam's: POV

I got weird glances when I picked up Emily at preschool. I helped her to put on her shoes.

"I feel sorry for your granddaughter. But I knew it was going to happen, it was just a matter of time." said a woman. "What are you talking about?" I asked. She showed me the news on her phone. "You must be proud to be his dad." said Karen. "Oliver is innocent." I replied.

"How do you know?" she asked. "Why don't you mind your own damn business." I said coldly. "Come grandpa." replied Emily and took my hand. We walked out to the car. I helped he into the car and put on the seatbelt. Then I started the engine and drove back home.

***

***

Felix's: POV

"Hey Felix, you must be proud of your boyfriend." replied Justin with a smirk on his face. "Shut up." I said coldly. "Is he a child abuser?" he asked. "Don't call him that." I said and gave him a slap.

Justin's cheek shone red and he looked scared at me. "What's wrong with you?" asked his friend. "I didn't mean it." I said. "I'll tell the principal." replied Justin. We arrived to the school after a few minutes and I followed Justin to the principal's office. He knocked at the door and David welcomed us in.

"What can I help you two with?" he asked. "Felix gave me a slap." said Justin. "He called my boyfriend a child abuser." I replied. "Is it true, Mr. Benson?" asked David strictly.

"Yes, but I just defended my boyfriend." I protested. "Is there anything you want to tell me?" he asked. "No sir." I said. "Then you can go." replied David and I hurried out.

Felix is fed up with judging people

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert km