We'll take very good care of him

Oliver's: POV

I had been at a party and lost the track of time. I opened the door and met dad in the hallway. He crossed his arms and gave me a strict glance.

"Where have you been, young man?" asked Adam. "At a party." I said. "Do you know how late it is?" asked dad. "I lost the track of time." I said. "I've got a call from your principal and she told me you skip lessons and end up in fights." replied Adam.

"There's none of your business." I said coldly. "Don't use that tone at me." he replied angrily. "I don't give two fux." I said. "That's enough, you'll be sent to a juvie." replied dad. "No dad, please, anything but that." I said. "You need help, it's for your own good." replied Adam. I glared at him.

***

"Welcome, my name is Katherine." she said. "I'm Adam Benson." he replied. "This must be your son Oliver." she said. "He needs all help he can get." he replied. "We'll take very good care of him." said Katherine. "Great." replied dad. I rolled my eyes. "Is there a problem?" she asked. "No, everything is fine." said Adam. "Well, goodbye." she replied. "Bye." he said and left.

Oliver was sent to a juvie

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~