I'm always here if you want to talk

Oliver's: POV

I walked into the bathroom and found dad in the bathtub. The smell of alcohol made me cough.

"Ugh, my head." complained Adam. "How much did you drink last night?" I asked. "Too much." he admitted. "Well, you can't sleep here the whole day." I said. "Can you help me to the bedroom, please?" asked dad. "Sure." I said and helped him up. I went with him to his room and he fell asleep again. I sighed quietly and went downstaris.

"How's he?" asked Jack worried. "He has a hangover." I said. "I'll let him sleep." replied Jack. "I'm worried about him. I'm worried that the drugs will kill him in the end." I said and sighed. "Listen to me to Oliver. Something terrible happened to Adam and sometimes it takes time to recover." he replied. "What happened?" I asked. "He'll tell you when he's ready." said Jack. "I gotta go." I replied and left for school.

***

But well at school everything became too much. I beat and kicked the locker until my hands became bloody. I sat on the floor and buried my face in my arms. I hate my life so fucking much.

"You okay?" asked Kitty

"You okay?" asked Kitty. "No." I said and wiped away the tears. He sat down next to me and I lay my head on his arm. "I'm always here if you want to talk." he said. "I really appreciate it." I replied and tried to smile.

"Do you and Emily want to sleep over at my place tonight?" he asked. "We need to get away from home so yes." I said. Kitty smiled and kissed me. "I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend." I said. "Aww, you're so cute." he replied.

I feel for Oliver so much. But Kitty is so kind and caring.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~