I'm so proud of you

Cookie's: POV

"It's time dad." I screamed of pain. He drove me to the hospital. "Everything will be okay." he said calmly. The stuff took care of me when we arrived and the pain was horrible.

After several hours I heard baby cry. A nurse lay down my newborn son in my arms and tears of joy were rolling down my cheeks. "Mommy loves you so much." I said.

" I said

(Dean)

My family came in. "He's wonderful." said papa with a smile on his face. "I agree." replied Lily and I smiled. "I'm honored that you named him after me." said Dean. "Can Dean stay with us?" I asked. "Sure he can" replied Jack.

(Dean)

(Dean)

"I'm so proud of you." said Adam. "Thank you, I can't believe I'm mom now." I replied. "You'll be a wonderful mother to her." he said. "I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I will always be here for you." I said.

***

Dean was sleeping in his crib and I held his little hand in mine. I can't believe I have a child now, it feels so unreal. I'll do everything I can to protect my son, I'm ready to kill if someone hurt him. After a few minutes I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm so happy for Cookie

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~