I know you would survive

Jack's: POV

My phone rang early in the morning and I answered sleepy. "Sorry I woke you up, but you have to come to the hospital." said Nadine. "I'm on my way." I replied and hung up.

I throw on my clothes and drove fast to the hospital

I throw on my clothes and drove fast to the hospital. I went to the room and met a happy surprise. Adam had woken up and he smiled at me. I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. "I've felt worse." said Adam. "I know you would survive." I replied. "I'd never leave you." he said. "Don't scare me like that again." I replied. "I'll try." said Adam. "You're hopeless." I replied and he smiled. "Love you too." he said and kissed me.

***

Adam's: POV

"I did a blood test on you and Oliver. He's isn't your son. Jennifer was cheating on you with another man." said Nadine. "That explains a lot." replied Jack. "I'm so sorry Adam." she said. "It's okay." I replied.

"Papa." replied Lily happily and I hugged her. "Hello pumpkin." I said. "Are you alright?" she asked. "I'm much better now." I said. It makes me happy that Lily calls me papa. Dean was happy too. I wish he was my son, instead of Oliver.

"Dad." sobbed Cookie and hugged me. "I'm here honey." I said. "Don't leave me again." she replied. "I promise, I'll never ever leave you." I said. Esme and Avril were sleeping in their stroller. "I'll protect my family with my life." I said. "Aww." replied Cookie.

Adam survived

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~