You care more about him, than your own children

Adam's: POV

I walked into the kitchen and Jack gave me a morning kiss. I love him so much.

"I've made breakfast to you." he said. "Jack, you shouldn't have." I replied. "Everything for my darling. You deserve to be treated like a king." he said. "Thank you." I replied. I sat down on the table and started eating. Cookie came into the kitchen.

"Good morning Cookie, have you slept well?" asked Jack. She ignored him. "I've made your favorite waffles for breakfast." he said. "No thank you, I'll meet Rylie at the diner." she replied. I quickly apologized to Jack. Then I went to Cookie.

"Jack has spent the whole morning making us a nice breakfast, why do you have to be so rude?" I asked. "I don't trust him." said Cookie. "You always have to act like such a jerk around Jack, when you know how important he's to me." I replied.

"Jack is not good for you." said Cookie. "He's my boyfriend and he makes me happy." I said. "He's using you." she replied. "He'd never hurt me." I said. "We're worried about you, we want to be happy." replied Cookie.

"I'm happy." I said. "You care more about him, than your own children." she yelled. She grapped her bag and left the house. Tears filled my eyes. Jack hugged me and I cried onto his shirt. He stroked my back.

***

I decided to take a bath. I walked to the bathroom and took off my clothes. I filled the bathtub with warm water and sat down. I closed my eyes. I felt my baby kicking me. A smile appeared on my face and tears filled my eyes. "I love you so much, I'll protect you with my life." I said.

Cookie remind me of Rosalie

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~