It's very nice to meet you

Adam's: POV

Me and Lily drove to a bathhouse. "We're here now." I said and she smiled. We went in and I paid for us. Then we walked to the dressingroom and changed to swimwear. I don't care if people see my scarred body. I've finally accepted that I look like this.

We went out the pools and there were people everywhere. We went to a pool and I went down first. Lily looked scared at me.

"I catch you

"I catch you." I said and lifted up my arms. "Do you promise?" asked Lily. "Yes." I said. She jumped and I caught her. She laughed happily when she swam. "This is so fun." said Lily. "I'm glad you like it." I replied. "You're the best papa ever." she said. "Thank you." I replied.

We went up after a while and walked to the cafeteria. I bought a ice cream to her and a coffee to myself. She was wearing her favorite Stitch rob.

"Aren't you a bit too old for Stitch?" asked a boy. "I-I l-love him." stuttered Lily. "I'm not watching stupid Disney movives anymore." he said. "Disney is not stupid." replied Max and tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Talk normal, freak." said the boy. "How dare you insult my daughter?" I shouted. "But it's true." he said. "What's going on here?" asked a woman. "He called me a freak." sobbed Max.

"Say sorry now Sam." replied his mom strictly. "Sorry." said Sam and left. "You have to excuse him." she replied and I gave her a short nod.

"Dad, do you think I'm a freak?" asked Lily. "You're not a freak, don't listen at him, he's just jealous." I said. "Are you mad at me?" she asked quietly. "Of course not." I said and she smiled again. Poor thing, she has been through a lot.

***

Dean's: POV

I crawled around and found a girl. She picked me up.

"Dean, where are you?" asked mommy. "I found him crawling around." said the girl and I smiled. "Thank you, I'm Cookie Benson by the way." replied mom. "I'm Bonnie Jackson." she said. "It's very nice to meet you." replied Cookie. 

(Bonnie)

(Bonnie)

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I love Dean

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~