You disgust me

Gladys's: POV

Elliot and I visited Olivia in prison. I sat down on the stool on the other side of the glass. I took the phone and glared coldly at her.

"You look beautiful today Gladys, have you done something to your hair?" asked Olivia. "Shut up." I said coldly. "As tough as usual, nothing has changed since you were little." she replied and I rolled my eyes.

"You disgust me and I wouldn't dream of treating Juggie the way you treated my nephew. If you're ever released, you are forbidden to meet your nieces and nephews. You're not allowed to be near any children at all. You will be registered as a sex offender. You're also no longer a SVU detective." I said.

Then the conversation ended and two guards lead Olivia back to her cell

Then the conversation ended and two guards lead Olivia back to her cell. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed.

"You okay?" asked Elliot worried. "Yes." I said. "I should've noticed that something was off with her." he replied. "It's not your fault." I said. "I know." he replied. I gave him a hug.

***

I was in my car shop fixing up a car. I was covered in dirt and oil. The door opened and Oliver m came in. I removed my goggle and smiled at him.

"Hello sweetface." I said. "Hey Auntie Gladys." replied Oliver. "What's on your mind?" I asked. "Well, I wonder if you want to come with me to the bookstore." she said. "I'd love to." I replied. "Thank you so much." replied Oliver and hugged me. I hugged him back and stroked her hair. "Just let me change clothes first." I said and he nodded his head. I went to my room and changed. I put on my serpent jacket and fingerless gloves. Then I went out to Oliver.

"Wow, you look like a rockstar." she said amazed. "Thank you honey, my style is so much cooler than Olivia." I replied. "Why don't you like her?" asked Oliver. "Your grandfathers only loved Liv, she was their everything. I, on the other hand, was an unwanted child. I always ended up in the shadow of little miss perfect Olivia." I said. "I'm sorry to hear that." replied Oliver. "It's okay, I haven't spoken to my parents in thirteen years." I said. We went out and I started my motorcyle.

I love Gladys

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~