It's already midnight

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

April 15th 2018: New York

I had been out with some friends and the clock was already after midnight. I took a taxi home and opened the door. I met Jennifer and she wasn't happy.

"Where have you been?" shouted Jennifer angrily

"Where have you been?" shouted Jennifer angrily. "Out." I said. "It's already midnight." she replied coldly. "I'm so sorry, I lost track of time." I said. "What did you do, kissed other girls?" she asked coldly. "Of course not." I said and my cheek burned. "Liar." she said and went to the kitchen.

"Daddy." said Emily quietly and tears were rolling down her cheeks. I picked her up and stroked her back. "Shhh, you're okay." I said calmly. "Mommy hit you." sobbed Emily. "She didn't mean it." I said. I went to her room and sang a lullaby until she fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and went down again.

Jennifer went up to me. "Adam, I'm so sorry." she said. "It's okay." I replied. "I didn't mean to hit you." said Jen. "I'm sorry I lost the track of time, it won't happen again." I replied. "Good." she said.

***

Do you want to cuddle?" I asked. Yes." said Jennifer. We went to the living room and watched a movie. I my arm around him and she smiled softly. I felt bad for hurting her feelings before.

"Do you want some popcorn?" I asked. "Don't go." she said. "Why not?" I asked. "I love being in your arms, you give the best hugs." said Jen. "Aww, you're too cute." I replied with a smile on my face. "I love you." she said. "Love you more." I replied and kissed her. "I want some popcorn actually." she said. "I'll fix it." I replied. I kissed her nose and went to the kitchen.

-End of the flashback-

Jennifer was a very jealous person

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~