You'll be a wonderful mom to your daughter

Cookoe's: POV

Bonnie held my hand to calm me down. "I'm just nervous." I said. "It'll go well." she replied and I gave her a smile. "Cookie Benson." said Nadine. I walked in and lay down on a stretcher. She smeared cream on my stomach and I saw my child on the screen.

"I've good news

"I've good news." said Nadine with a smile on her face. "What is it?" asked both me and Bonnie. "You were right, you're having a girl." said Nadine. "I knew it" I replied happily.

"Everything looks great, she's healthy and feel good." said Nadine. "That's good." I replied. Bonnie was so happy for me. "You'll be a wonderful mom to your daughter." he said. "Thank you." I replied with a smile on my face.

"I'm proud of you Cookie." said Nadine. "Would you like to be her godmother?" I asked. Tears filled her eyes. "It'd be an honor." said Nadine. "I know Victoria will love you." I replied with a smile on my face.

***

We were in a park and Lily ride a carousel with her siblings. She laughed of joy and waved at us. Bonnie and I were sitting on a bench. I felt a kick and I smiled. She's my miracle. "Victoria kicked me." I said. "I can't wait to meet her." replied Bonnie. "Me either." I said. "

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

So sweet

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~