A Verime Fond Namárië

They say we die twice: once when our breathe leaves our body and once when the last person we know says our names.

The two most important days of your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why.

Only life is priceless, make each day count.

The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

Someone once said that death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside of us while we live.

If I have learned anything in this long life of mine, it is this: in love we find out who we want to be; in war we find out who we are.

After all we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Elanor woke up after 4 days of lying unconscious, to see Aragorn sitting next to her trying his hardest not to fall sleep. The movement of her moving woke him up and the thrill on his face was everything to Elanor knowing that she was alive and was able to see him, Eldarion and Melian for the rest of her life.

"You scared me" Aragorn whispered, leaning down to place a kiss to Elanor's forehead.

"I'm alive, thanks to you" Elanor smiled, grabbing his hand.

"We almost lost you" Aragorn sadly whispered, afraid that if he was to say it out loud it would become true.

"But you did not, I'm here" Elanor reassured him, moving her legs to feel both of her legs.

"The healer was able to save your leg and ankle but she wants you to take it easy for a while, so that means you are staying in this bed" Aragorn tells her before leaving the room, coming back with two very noisy children.

In that moment, when all the world is at peace, Elanor realised she was very lucky to have the definition of joy. The happiness is in the moment the more focused the more intense, like a beam of light to the soul.

"Will you love me forever?" Elanor asked Aragorn as they watched their children play at the end of their bed with Sebastian.

"Even if the Sky Falls" Aragorn smiled.

Life in Middle earth stayed peaceful and joyful.

Pippin became the 32nd Thain of the Shire a position he held for 50 years before giving it up and revisiting Rohan and Gondor with Merry before dying in FO 64 and laid to rest with Merry in Gondor

Merry became the Master of Buckland and living to the age of 102, returning to Rohan and Gondor with Pippin before dying in FO64 and laid to rest with Pippin in Gondor.

Sam ended up marrying Rosie and they had 13 children together. Sam was elected Mayor of the Shire for seven consecutive seven year terms. After Rosie died in FO 61 he entrusted the Red Book to his daughter and left the Shire and because he was ring bearer for albeit for a short time he was allowed to pass over the sea to be reunited with Frodo in the undying lands.

Legolas stayed for the coronation and wedding of Aragorn and Elanor. Later he and Gimli travelled together to Helm's Deep, visiting the Glittering Caves and travelled through Fangorn Forest. Eventually Legolas came to Ithilien with some of his people to help restore the woodlands that had been war-torn. After 120 Legolas made a ship in Ithilien and left Middle earth and with his strong friendship with Gimli, he was the first and only dwarf to do so.

After the war Gimli led a number of Durin's Folk south to establish a new Dwarf settlement in the Glittering Caves becoming the new Lord of the Glittering Caves. Where he and the dwarves he led would repair much of the physical damage that was incurred during the War of the Ring in both Gondor and Rohan. Most notably, they rebuilt the Great Gate of Minas Tirith with a new one made of mithril and steel, as well as improving upon the existing layout of the entire city. He eventually went with Legolas to the undying lands, where they were never seen again

As for Aragorn and Elanor, they were married for 122 years. They had one son Eldarion and fourth daughters: Melian, Lia, Nienna and the youngest Tuilë. In the FO 120 Aragorn realised his days were at the end, he went to the House of the Kings in the Silent Street. He said he farewells to his daughters and give Eldarion his crown and sceptre. Elanor remained at Aragorns side until his death.

Elanor lived in Middle earth only for a year before travelling to Cerin Amroth in Lórien and was buried there after dying of a broken heart.

Because perhaps it is the greater grief, after all, to be left on earth when another is gone