New Loves

Through the halls of Minas Tirith a little boy ran on wobbling legs, he ducked under soldier's arms and weaved through pillars as his laughter followed him. Chasing behind him was a hedgehog, scarring across the floor as his small feet slipped and slid on the floor.

"Ada!" The boy yelled making Aragorn turn from where he stood, a smile formed on his lips as the boy ran to him jumping into his open arms. Aragon's council smiled at the sight as the little boy was tossed into the air as there King laughter followed him. It was then that they excused themselves, knowing that their time with the King had ended. [Father]

Aragorn smiled as he rested his son on his hip, smirking as Sebastian weaved through his legs.

"You've been practicing" Aragorn stated as he ruffled his sons hair, taking note of the wooden sword at his side. 

"Naneth has been showing me how" the boy replied making Aragorn smile.

"Where is your Naneth? Eldarion" Aragorn questioned. [Mother]

"Just four steps behind" I called as I came into the room, my arms wrapped protectively around our daughter Melian, watching a smile grow on Aragorn's face "as always".

Eldarion wiggled in his father's grip before dropping from him and going to hug my leg's, smiling I bend down and pressed a kiss to the top of his head before he reached for Aragorn's arm. The King smiled as he let Eldarion take hold of his hand before pulling him off the ground and letting him swing back and forth. I smiled at the giggles that came from him as I walked over to my throne and sat down, letting Melian stand on my thighs.

"Ada?" he said making Aragorn look down at him as he took  spot on the floor letting the hedgehog run up and down his outstretched legs, "how did you and Naneth meet?" Aragorn couldn't help but smile. [Father, Mother]

"It is a long story" Aragorn admitted as Eldarion started to play with the stone that hung from his neck.

"But I would like to hear it" Eldarion pleaded as Aragorn looked at me.

"We meet in the forest in Rivendell" Eldarion smiled as he crawled over to rest on his father's lap.

"On the bridge" our son said making Aragorn and I smile, thinking about although years ago.

"Yes" Aragorn breathed as he placed a kiss to his head "on the bridge".