Moving faster

"A surprise attack isn't manly at all!", Kirishima punched his palm watching Bakugou attacking Midoriya right after the battle started

"A surprise attack is strategy, too. They're in the middle of a real battle right now", All Might corrected him.

Lenora wasn't surprised at all. She knew that hothead would go find Izuku first.

"Midori avoided it!", Mina cheered, and Len giggled at her mistake.

"There goes Bakugou!", pointed out Denki.

Katsuki went straight with his usual right swing, but this time Izuku didn't stay still, moving fast enough to slam Katsuki onto the ground.

Len widened her eyes, making her way to the monitors to take a better look. She pushed some of her classmates away finding herself side to side with All Might himself. The man took a look at the little girl who approached him, remembering her from the entrance exam.

"Oh, the exam is over, why that robot keeps going? We should send someone to help the candidate?"

All Might was watching the test alongside a lot of Pros, and he was confused about Midnight's behavior. She was the one who wanted control of battle center E and her Zero Point Robot was the only one still functioning even after the time up.

The hero just shushed him, moving her way toward a seat beside her, "Come here and watch this!"

The number one followed her instruction and plopped down beside her, watching how a little girl was fighting with all she had to restrict that big robot, avoiding every candidate the risk to come face to face with it.

The incredible force was emitted from the screen, like her quirk could be sensed even at such a distance, making it impossible to look away.

Neither to say that when she won almost all the room erupted in cheers, Midnight being the first to jump up the chair.

"YES! DID YOU ALL SEE THAT? DID YOU?"

The man was impressed by that strange-features girl, curious to see more of her during school. And now she was here and he recognized her immediately that morning like the girl young Midoriya went saving from that sludge villain attack months ago. She and Bakugou were captured by the creature and Midoriya didn't think twice, jumping at the rescue of his friends.

"Len would've done the same for me", he once told him after another hard day of training, "she's born to be a hero."

That raised the expectation of Shimizu Lenora by 100% in All Might: he wanted to be able to see what Midoriya saw in her.

"All Might, sir.!"

The teacher finally returned with his mind on the battle, noticing Bakugou was about to make one of his gauntlets explode.

"Young Bakugou, stop!", he talked into the microphone, "Are you trying to kill him?"

But Katsuki wasn't going to stop, "If I don't hit him then he won't die", and then he pulled the kill switch, creating a powerful explosion that blew up most of the building. A little earthquake made the class stumble.