Lost - Third Day

The third day of camp started to like the day before, the only difference was Lenora's location

The third day of camp started to like the day before, the only difference was Lenora's location. Aizawa gave her permission to train closer to her friends, even if a wall of earth was raised by Pixie Bob to avoid her mutated form to attack some of them during the training.

Lenora decided to put on a more ideal outfit to prevent her sparred tracksuit to be ripped apart...again.

"C'MON!", Aizawa called the creature, whose upper body was trapped in the scarf. The monster jumped and made a spin, trying to cut off the cloth with his claws and failing.

The Pro was positive Lenora made the cloth even stronger than before, making it demon-resistant.

Frustrated, the creature try to snap it, pushing its arms against it, but nothing seemed to work.

"SO? Your name!"

"FUCK OFF!"

Aizawa's eyes' twitched. Was that...Lenora?

But the following guttural growl made him rethink his previous statement.

On the other side of the wall, both classes were shocked; those sounds were terrible and they were quite sure they saw blood spatting here and there since the training started. Aka almost 6 hours ago.

Katsuki took a glimpse of the battle from time to time, scrunching his nose at every punch Lenora's monstrous face received from the Pro. Beside him, Izuku just wanted to puke at every hit.

Aizawa tightened the cloth around the creature's body, being careful not to break any of its bones.

The creature stopped moving and closed his eyes, focusing. Aizawa knew he was lucky inside it Lenora was fighting hard or else they would be already dead.

If it wanted it could use every rune on Shimizu's body, but it never did, that could only mean that she's in there, blocking it.

Lenora was indeed inside it and she was starting to understand the creature's weak spots. She thought all her life that the only way to beat it and regain control was to knock it down, hurting herself, but yesterday she decided to try something else; digging deeper into the creature's mind she found herself in front of her own mind. Lenora always pictured them as two separated people but, in the end, she was alone against herself. Her dark part, sure, but always herself. Her body. Her mind.

Her mind.

Her brain.

Her limbs.

Her heart.

Herself.

Her.

She was always in control.

Always.

"Lenora?"

The Pro called her one more time, scared she passed out from the tight grip.

"Yes, sir.", was her weak answer.