New feelings

The next day, Lenora woke up earlier than usual and dressed in her gym clothes, her bag already filled with the books she needed; she wanted to train a bit before classes, to try to control better her dark runes

The next day, Lenora woke up earlier than usual and dressed in her gym clothes, her bag already filled with the books she needed; she wanted to train a bit before classes, to try to control better her dark runes. Gingerly jogging into the kitchen, she was surprised to notice a familiar green head preparing breakfast.

"Good morning", she greeted him, wrapping her arms around his waist and squeezing her cheek against his. Izuku was pleasantly surprised.

"Len! You already up? Want some?", he asked, pointing at the tamagoyaki he was cutting.

The girl smiled, "Thanks! I'll bring two plates! Want something to drink?", Len asked, opening the fridge to take out the protein shake she prepared the night before following Mirko's recipe.

"Uhm," Izuku leaned back, squinting his eye to see better the inside of the fridge, "orange juice, please."

Len pour a large glass of juice for Izuku, passing him the plates, "We didn't have time to talk yesterday. Did you think about your ultimate move?", she was curious.

Izuku blushed, placing the rolled omelets on the plates, sliding one toward Lenora, "Yeah...I was thinking to switch from my arms to...well, to my legs..."

The boy didn't dare to look at her, scared she may be thinking he was stealing her fighting style, and he wasn't doing a good job trying to hide his apprehension.

Lenora took a long sip of her shake before smiling at Izuku, slightly pushing his shoulder, "You want to start using your legs and don't ask for help? I have lots of tricks for you!"

Without wasting time, she took out of her bag a piece of paper and a pen, quickly making four sketches and a short explanation of them.

"Here, that's what I learned with Mirko", she folded the paper and shoved it inside Izuku's hand, closing his fingers around it.

Izuku closed his eyes, placing his forehead on Len's, "I thought you would be pissed at me."

The girl pressed her forehead deep against Izuku's, chuckling, "That only spurs me to work even harder, you dummy. Stop worrying about such things. At least with me. I just want to see you becoming stronger, Izuku."

They looked into each other eyes for some seconds, smiling.

"You're making me late", she mumbled, pinching his cheek.

"Sorry," he stepped back, giving her the breakfast, "about becoming stronger...your ultimate move is insane, Len. It felt intense. Your power sent shivers down my spine."

Len ate two tamagoyaki rolls in one bite, nodding and chewing, "It's not under control though, I must train. My dark runes are more problematic than ever."

Izuku was eating slower than the girl, thinking about what she just said, "Maybe it's because you're using them more and more, so they're...making their way inside you. Like, you need to embrace your dark side to control it, if it makes sense."