Ultimate moves

"Take

"Take. This.", Denki crossed his arms, leaning back on the chair.

"You're not the same person anymore. So delusional", Lenora tsked.

"I never imagined such betrayal", Sero closed his eyes, shaking his head.

"Not manly at all", Kirishima raised one brow, disappointed.

"Denki, you're the worst", Mina patted Len's shoulder, giving her emotional support.

Kyoka's eyes drifted between the members of the group, ending up on Bakugou seated next to her.

"Oi, don't you think they're taking this too seriously?"

"PAY DUNCE FACE AND MOVE ON! I'M HERE JUST TO BEAT YOUR ASSES, NOT TO TALK!", Katsuki yelled, slamming his hand on the table.

Lenora turned her head, "I have no money!"

Katsuki gave her his ugliest shit-eating grin, "Then quit, loser."

The girl groaned, clenching her fists on the table, "Damn it. This is a big shame for me but...I quit."

Denki cheered and Katsuki shoved her iron-shaped piece down the board, flipping her off.

Sato, Shoji, Mineta, Ojiro, and Tokoyami were starting to question if letting them play Monopoly together was a good idea; Bakugou already threatened to burn the whole dorm down if Denki wouldn't stop cheating, Sero almost had a mental breakdown when his favorite piece was taken by Mina, Kirishima played all his life with different rules and Jirou was so flabbergasted she had to explain the actual rules to the boy all over again and Lenora was so unlucky that not only she ended in prison four times but also lost all her money between Katsuki and Denki, who had so many properties that the real fight was between the two of them.

"Who let Kacchan and Len play Monopoly together?", Izuku asked passing by. On the opposite side of the common room, he, Iida, Ochaco, Tsu, Hagakure, Momo, Todoroki, Koda, and Aoyama were comfy seated someone on the couch and someone sprawled on the floor, the TV on with 'How I met your mother' rolling.

Tokoyami shrugged, "I didn't think it could be a bad idea."

Izuku scrunched his nose, "The last time Kacchan burned down the whole table because Lenora bought both Park Place and Boardwalk."

Ojiro sighed, "Good Lord."

The first day in the dorm all together went smoothly: they ate breakfast all at separate times because everyone's morning routine was different, but for lunch, they were all together, Katsuki was forced by Lenora to cook with her for all class. He complained, insulted them all, and cussed, but still cooked a delicious meal that the kids appreciated and were grateful for. In the afternoon the girls grouped in Momo's room to chat but ended up falling asleep on her big bed, their limbs all tangled together. The one that started as a little nap ended up with Iida and Izuku waking them up at dinner time, Katsuki's voice screaming from the kitchen that they had to move their asses if they wanted to eat. The dinner was Sero's mom's recipe and with his skills, Katsuki and Kirishima's help, they created a perfect Latino meal, surprising everyone.