Pleasant surprises

"Tsu-chan! Happy birthday!", Len smacked a kiss on the frog girl's head, while the girls were passing Asui the birthday jellies they and Sato made the previous night

Todoroki fired up the lonely candle Momo created, giving Tsu a tiny nod, "Happy birthday."

Tsu smiled, her double hoodies covering everything besides her lips, nose, and eyes. It was a cold February and for her frog side that was hell on Earth, but at least she had friends taking good care of her.

They all clapped when she blew up the candle, making a silent wish.

Uraraka pointed at the treats, "We made different flavors 'cause we didn't know what was your favorite!", she started listing the jellies until Tsu's eyes shimmered hearing there was a green apple one.

"That's my absolute favorite, ribbit. Who chose it?", she was curious.

Tokoyami lowered his eyes, handing her the jelly, "I did."

Their hands brushed for a slight second, but for the girls was enough to create an image of them together. They would've been so cute!

"Please, take some too", Tsu slid the trail in the middle of the coffee table, offering her jellies to the rest of the class. Mina launched on a peachy one, while Uraraka went for the orangey, Momo and Kyoka splitted a raspberry one and the others just went for their favorite. Katsuki snatched a blueberry one, a mint, and a lemon, bringing the first two to Lenora and Iida, who was chilling on the couch next to each other, both busy talking about the incoming new semester.

It was two days before Valentine's Day and Katsuki had the help of all the girls plus Aoyama, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero to come up with something special for Len, but still, he was nervous. Even more than during Christmas.

"Here dumbass, Glasses", he handed them the jellies. Len smiled at his nice act while Iida was surprised. He didn't aspect anything like that from Bakugou, at least not for him, they weren't exactly friends.

"Thank you, Bakugou, you went for my favorite, what a mind!", Iida gave him a thumbs up to which Katsuki replied with a roll of eyes, plopping down beside Len.

She slurped down the jelly, happy they came out so good, "Your receipt is elite, Rikido!", she complimented Sato.

He swallowed before replying, "Thank you, Len! It's my grandma's!"

"I must meet this woman, she's the second-best baker I know!", Len slumped on Katsuki's shoulder, positioning her legs on his lap.

Mina copied Len's position, but she was leaning on Kirishima, her legs intertwined with her friend on Bakugou, "And who has the first place?"

"My mom."

"Her mom."

She, Katsuki, and Izuku gave the same answer, amusing their friends.