Losing again

Sunday came and the class was having a study session altogether, getting ready for the incoming classes

Sunday came and the class was having a study session altogether, getting ready for the incoming classes. Momo, Iida, and Len were the main tutor, helped by an annoyed Katsuki and an unfazed Todoroki. Since the supplementary lessons to get their provisional license, they grew closer to each other, even if Katsuki kept telling everyone they weren't friends; no one fully believed him, since he was saying that about anyone in class but still cooked for them, trained with them, spent time in the common room with them, played videogames with them. So, he may not be able to admit it but deep down they knew Katsuki Bakugou was their friend. Not the most open one, sure, but still.

"Man, I don't understand why should we learn math," Denki furiously scratched his hair, "it's not like people would ask me logarithms while I save them!"

Mina drew another sad face on her textbook, "I agree with you."

"You shitheads better try harder, or you'll never finish high school and never become Pros", Katsuki threw his pen directly at Kaminari's head, making the boy flinch.

"Be patient with them!", Len scolded him, pocking his arm with her pencil.

"Fuck off, they already have you three smart-asses plus Icy-Hot for that!", he growled back, snatching her pencil.

"Give it back, asshole!", Len stretched her arm, trying to reach it, but Katsuki only raised his hand more, smirking.

"Tch, get on your knees and beg for it", his other palm was on her forehead, pushing her away toward Izuku.

Kyoka chuckled, elbowing Hagakure, "How dirty did it sound?"

Toru giggled, "A bit too much."

Ochaco felt her face growing red from embarrassment while overhearing that conversation, remembering what had woken her the morning before.

"Hey, why you all red Uraraka?", Sero asked him, "Sensitive topic for you?", he made fun of her.

"NO!", her voice came out an octave higher than usual, gaining the attention of everyone.

Denki wiggled his brows, "What are you hiding, Urarakaaa?"

Tsu patted her friend's back, "Yeah, you're strange since yesterday morning, ribbit."

Slumping down her shoulders, Len rolled her eyes, now more curious about what was happening to Ochaco than getting back her froggie pencil, "So? Spill, girl, we're dying to know!"

Ochaco's eyes were wide while staring into Lenora's, who leaned closer, briefly touching her forehead.

I don't want to say it out loud but...you weren't exactly quiet yesterday! I'M SORRY!

Len felt her face paling and she choked on her saliva. Katsuki slammed his hand on her back, hard, making her almost smash her nose against the table.

"KACCHAN!", Izuku saved her face by putting his hand under it, so she hit some callus and not the wood.